Dsv A/S Copenhagen Denmark
1 month ago
We are looking for a remarkable Operational Key Account Manager - Global Aid & Relief Control Tower to join our passionate team at DSV A/S in København.
Growing your career as a Full Time Operational Key Account Manager - Global Aid & Relief Control Tower is a great opportunity to develop critical skills.
If you are strong in people management, leadership and have the right determination for the job, then apply for the position of Operational Key Account Manager - Global Aid & Relief Control Tower at DSV A/S today!
Job Req Number: 70969
Time Type: Full Time
If you want to contribute to the global efforts made, to make our world a better place, then this could be the job for you. We’re looking for a colleague to join our dedicated Aid and Relief team at DSV Air & Sea HQ in Hedehusene.
At DSV, we gather the most talented employees, so that our customers always can expect the best customer service. We go to work every day with a positive mindset, where knowledge... sharing, trust and humor are a priority and where we solve exciting challenges for our customers around the world daily.
Primary assignments for an Operational Key Account Manager – Aid & Relief
• Operational key account manager to our long-term contract customers
• Be the day-to-day interface between Customer, Subcontractors and DSV offices/agents
• Build strong and professional customer/supplier relations and practice proactive communication
• Evaluate service levels and routings based on customer and commodity requirements
• Price, plan and execute transports globally
• Adhere to and mange key performance indicators across multiple customers
• Data entry in operational systems and processing of shipping documents
• Manage EDI, shipment monitoring/tracking, deviations and customer expectations
• Freight Forwarder or similar within airfreight and/or seafreight, preferable with experience from Aid & Relief or/ and Pharma and Healthcare logistics
• Your write and speak English at negotiation level and want to work across multiple countries
• You are outgoing, energetic, and structured with detail for economy and planning
• You are solution orientated and can maintain a good mood under pressure
• You can offer a high service level towards customers and have a proactive mindset
• You are a teamplayer but also able to work independently
• You have a passion for the work you do and feel strongly about contributing to a better world
Professional development in a Freight Forwarder job which is filled with opportunities. A workplace where you are trusted and given the opportunity to fulfill your ambitions, as well as the best colleagues you can find.
You will be part of a team, where everyone has high demands to themselves and their surroundings in relation to their performance at work. There is a strong team spirit where we help each other, and we have an informal but still professional atmosphere.
We grow together
You’ll be part of a genuinely fast-growing company. We started our journey in 1976, and since then we have expanded our market share immensely. But we have only just begun – the most exciting time to join DSV is now!
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact, Sarah Heaney, Senior Team Lead, Aid & Relief on Se telefonnummer på jobbank.dk if you have any questions regarding the role before you submit your application. We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
Benefits of working as a Operational Key Account Manager - Global Aid & Relief Control Tower in København:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Leading Industry Pay
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.