Essity Denmark A/S Lillerød Denmark
1 month ago
About the Role
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company, with corporate headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life.
We are a corporate leader in sustainability and have strong values – our Essity Beliefs & Behaviours – which drive our amazing culture. Our products improve the lives of people who use them, as we break barriers to well-being.
In Health and Medical we have global brands like Leukoplast, TENA; JOBST, Actimove, Cutimed, Delta-Cast and more help us deliver to patients and clinicians in Incontinence Care, Wound Care, Fracture Management, Compression Therapy, Orthopedics, Vascular and Lymphoedema as part of our core offering. Trough strong focus on innovation, we create sustainable value for our customers and patients.
In this role you will deliver agreed financial targets by managing and controlling sales activities for entire country and defined sales channels. In... close collaboration with key functions like Marketing, Commercial Development, Customer service and Finance.
What You Will Do:
• Lead, direct and develop the country organization in terms of people and performance to achieve maximum employee satisfaction, efficiency & effectiveness.
• Further develop a high-performance culture by developing the local team’s knowledge, skills and abilities through trainings, regular performance feedback, and on-going coaching.
• Define and secure implementation of sales plan for area of responsibility, based on overall related business objectives and global strategy
• Manage and execute sales approach with responsibility for local P&L budget and result.
• Define and implement strategic plan to increase revenue and profitability
• Build and maintain strong relationship and collaboration with Marketing, Customer Service and Finance teams.
• Secure achievement of Danish financial and non-financial targets.
• Build & maintain strong relationship with customers and key opinion leaders to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term profitable growth
• Actively contribute as a part of multinational local market leadership team
Who You Are
• Degree in economics and/or marketing or similar level education
• Strong sales management experience from a similar role
• Considerable industry (medical device) experience - deep knowledge of the Danish market
• Extensive experience with public tender business, B2B and ideally also pharma self pay business.
• Extensive commercial experience with P&L responsibility
• Proven leadership experience preferable from an international matrix organization
• Driven by results
• People orientated team-player with experience from leading formal and informal multinational teams
• Effective communication and influencing capabilities
• Strategic thinker with ability to make the vision happen
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Fluent speaking and writing in Danish and English
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity Denmark has around 125 employees, most working out of our HQ in Allerød which will also be your workplace. We offer a hybrid working model. Some travel to regional- and international meetings are required. We appreciate our modern facility with a very special company team spirit focusing on well-being, care and engagement. We offer inhouse training facilities, a healthy canteen, get-togethers and other benefits. Please see more about our culture and products here:
Only applications in English will be considered.
If you are up for the challenge and think this sounds like you, apply today! We will be making ongoing selections and close the position when filled.
This Is Us
At Essity our Beliefs & Behaviours (Care, Collaboration, Courage and Commitment) is the foundation for our inclusive culture and as such something we are living on an everyday basis. With a purpose of Breaking Barriers to Well-being is established in our core. We are committed against discrimination on the basis of color, ethnicity, migration history, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, caregiving responsibilities, disability, chronic illness, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information and other. We explicitly welcome applications from people who are structurally, institutionally, intersectionally discriminated.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.