Mondelez España Galletas Production SLU Denmark Denmark
1 month ago
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
We now have an open position within the Chocolate category – and an exciting opportunity for someone to work with great brands such as Twist, Marabou and Daim.
You will join our Marketing team to support the business in Denmark, playing a vital role in leading and delivering our growth ambitions. Working cross functionally internally and externally, you will lead your work stream to deliver across all metrics (P&L, consumer, trade) for the chocolate portfolio with a future growth ambition.
Based in Denmark and reporting into the Senor Brand Manager, in this role you will be leading the business planning, strategy development, communication activation, and innovation launches of the portfolio. You will also lead the A&C investment to deliver outstanding communications plans ensure we have the right strategies in place to deliver... growth.
Annual Plan Development
• Leading situational analysis, strategy development and recommending growth plans.
• Developing financial bridges and aligning growth targets with sales company.
• Presenting and aligning plans with key stakeholders.
• Developing the trade sell-in story and exciting the sales team about the plans.
Integrated Marketing Communicati on
• Full mix responsibility developing integrated 360 marketing campaigns.
• Leading cross-agency teams from brief through to execution.
• Developing connection plans that are routed in strong consumer insight.
• Managing agency relationships – advertising, media, experiential, PR, digital.
• Developing the launch campaign – marketing and trade activation.
• Setting launch KPI’s and tracking in market results.
• Tracking business and market performance.
• Making timely recommendations on course correct plans.
• Providing updates for monthly business forums e.g., local business team meetings.
• A&C management to agreed budget & optimized ROI.
• Integrated Business Planning
• Lead annual target setting & marketing inputs to monthly forecast review meetings – pre-demand consensus and demand consensus meetings demand consensus meetings.
• A degree in Business, Marketing or Communication.
• Some Marketing & Commercial experience.
• Passion for brands and have a can-do-will-do attitude.
• Experience in consumer research, data analysis, and interpretation would be an advantage.
• Previous experience gained in FMCG marketing with an excellent track record in ATL & BTL
• A good understanding of Nielsen is preferred.
• Excellent Planning Skills.
• Strategic Thinking or Innovation Management experience.
• Fluency in English and Danish, written and spoken.
What will make you successful in this role?
• Some experience in marketing roles where you have proven your accountability, your passion to win, your drive for results, and your ability to manage complexity and ambiguity.
• You get energy from rapidly changing gears, continuously adapting to a multitude of stakeholders, and understanding what makes them feel passionate.
• You thrive in an environment where you stand alone and can make your mark on the business
• You’re curious, open and inclusive, and at ease working in a cross-cultural environment.
• We expect you to be commercially well-rounded and financially aware, with strong business acumen.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury , Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo , belVita , LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type RegularBrand & Portfolio ManagementMarketingApply Now
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.