Latecoere Bulgaria Bulgaria Bulgaria
1 month ago
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Latecoere is a top-tier supplier to the main aircraft manufacturers in two major fields: Aero structures and Interconnection Systems. Latecoere designs and produces airplane doors, fuselage elements and interconnection systems for the main aircrafts programs. Intervening on the whole industrial process, it carries out design, development, manufacturing and installation work. Our design capacities, optimized industrial organization, management of the supply chain, and after sales service organization makes us one of the world’s leading suppliers in the aviation industry.
Working at Latecoere means being part of a world-renowned aeronautics group, where taking the initiative and assuming responsibility are actively encouraged. Our success depends on that of our team members who work to achieve it.
Our employees work on exciting and stimulating projects in the fields of Aero structures and Interconnection systems, and are given every... opportunity to develop their expertise. The Group’s international footprint provides many opportunities for promotion and for mobility.
So, do you see yourself in the Group’s core values: Boldness, Excellence and Commitment?
Are you keen to take on exciting challenges?
You are welcome to apply for LATECOERE BULGARIA, Radinovo village, for the role of:
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator /on site/
• Meeting with the management team to define and EHS goals and objectives;
• Training employees on health and safety topics – hazards, policies and best practices;
• Conducting inspections and identifying hazards and EHS violations. Implementing corrective actions;
• Providing solutions and intervention strategies for security, hygiene, health, and safety hazards;
• Implementing new health and safety protocols and measures to ensure compliance with regulations;
• Monitoring operational processes and employee activities;
• Generating assessment documentation, incident and accident reports, and health and safety manuals;
• Reporting to management and other regulatory agencies;
• Preparing and submitting health and safety compliance documents to the relevant organizations;
• Keeping abreast of the latest EHS trends, policies, regulations, and best practices;
• Incidents investigations and reporting to authorities;
• ISO 14000 and 45000 maintaining and improving;
• Following authorities requirements – measurements, monthly and annual reports.
• University degree, in environmental engineering, safety management, or similar;
• At least 2 years of professional experience as an EHS coordinator;
• Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations;
• The ability to read and interpret safety data sheets;
• Strong leadership and training abilities;
• Familiar with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
• English language is mandatory;
• French language is considered as an advantage;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Acute attention to detail and problem-solving abilities;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Self-disciplined and able to carry out detailed work with minimum supervision;
• Excellent and proven communication skills and ability to establish rapport and sound relationships within and outside the company;
• Able to establish relationships based on trust, confidentiality, and integrity;
• A dynamic performer;
• Willing to learn;
• Hands-on, diligent and fast and effective troubleshooting.
• Excellent working conditions and possibility to be part of and develop professionally in a company that meets the highest working standards in the aviation industry;
• A competitive compensation and benefits package;
• Gift vouchers for personal events;
• 200 BGN food vouchers;
• A 4 BGN per day individual food subsidy to the factory canteen;
• Additional health insurance with dental care included;
• Additional up to 3 days holiday between holidays in the calendar year;
• Team events;
• Transportation from Plovdiv and Pazardzhik to our location in the village of Radinovo;
• Transport allowance for living outside the organized transport route;
• Work in an energetic and motivated team of professionals;
• Professional development opportunities and unique opportunity to grow in an international environment.
Please be aware that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All data provided by you is protected under EU law and GDPR regulation and will only be used for the purposes of this recruitment.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.