INFUSEmedia Sarajevo Bosnia And Herzegovina
1 month ago
OUR HIRING PROCESS:
• We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
• We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
• At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our... INFUSEmedia team.
• From there on, it's decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
Are we a match?
Do you put the end user first? Can you transform challenging content into engaging learning material? Do you enjoy organizing and structuring information? Is one of your passions directed towards acquiring new technical skills? If so, the role of Learning Specialist at INFUSEmedia might be the perfect fit for you!
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
• Minimum 2 years of Mid-level Learning Specialist role experience or similar role within L&D department (e.g. Instructional Designer)
• Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models (be able to explain how you would use them in your work)
• Impeccable English writing skills
• Ability to provide structure, both for yourself and for others
• Passion for acquiring new technical skills and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable language that newcomers can grasp easily
• Ability to distinguish between primary and secondary details, simplifying complex information
• Someone with a talent for crafting diversity of engaging learning materials, including scripts for video lectures, guides, manuals, etc..
• Ability to work proactively in an ambitious, fast growing, and dynamic environment and be OK with adapting to change
• Experience with learning management systems and understanding of their basic functionality
What you can expect to do on the job:
• Support the development of corporate learning experiences to improve onboarding, performance, and the growth of employees aligned with the company's vision and values
• Contribute to creation of the vision for educational products that solve business problems/needs and implement it
• Work with the subject matter experts and discover learning needs within various departments, articulate why certain solutions will or will not work
• Analyze diversity of our learners and contexts
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and creates an engaging culture of learning
• Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, case-based learning, scenarios, games, etc)
• Be creative and seek solutions outside generally used practices
• Tackle undefined, complex projects
• Keep project documentation and courses folders organized
• Supervise Junior Instructional Designers and manage their workflow if needed
• Voice out concerns to the team leads
• Ability to grow into Senior Learning Specialist / Instructional Designer Position within 6 months
If you recognize yourself in this and are up to the challenge, then we see a match
Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.