Fulton Hogan Lower Hutt New Zealand
1 month ago
• Attractive Salary + Medical & Life Insurance
• Good work, Good Life Employer – we know there is more to life than work!
• Flexible working + a fantastic team environment
• Petone location + free onsite parking
We need a Facilities Manager to join our Fleet & Property Team in Petone. This is a busy regional role that will have you managing Fulton Hogan owned property and rented/leased buildings and land.
This role will not be all office based and you will need to be able to think on your feet while.
• Ensuring local authority building standards are met.
• Environmental targets are hit.
• Oversee security as well as WorkSafe/Living Safely specifications are met.
• Managing Region wide business performance including the achievement of financial targets, KPIS and cost containment strategies
• Developing strong, collaborative customer relationships throughout the region, while ensuring customer interactions are positive and constructive.
• Managing activity at all... sites to ensure that all sites remain complaint with the relevant legal and statutory obligations (i.e., BWOF and HSNO).
This role makes a real difference to our business, so what do you need to have to do it?
You will need:
• Management qualification and/or demonstrative management skills
• Minimum 5 years current experience within the facilities/property management industry; or specialist technical expertise across more than one industry/discipline.
• Experience in driving operational activities to ensure work quality is achieved, work is completed to schedule and rework is minimized.
• Outstanding relationship management skills and ability
• Ownership, commitment, and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Minimum of intermediate level of computer literacy including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
What’s in it for you:
At Fulton Hogan we truly care about the wellbeing of our people and giving them the tools, they need to succeed. We’re proud to offer a range of REAL Benefits that recognises the huge role our people play in our success.
We have a great team culture and supportive work environment here in Fulton Hogan. In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to a range of other great benefits such as:
• Medical insurance for you and your whanau (covers pre-existing conditions)
• Life insurance from day one of employment
• Increased Kiwi Saver employer contributions after service milestones.
• BP fuel discounts
• Job security, professional development, and career progression opportunities
• Access to family scholarship programs to support their tertiary study.
• Excellent discounts at a wide range of retailers
• Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
Our Fulton Hogan Philosophy
Here at Fulton Hogan, we don’t just talk about our REAL Values, we live them too. Our people are the most important part of our business and we’re always looking for people who are passionate about the work they do. If that’s you, we’d like to invite you to become part of our family and join us in our commitment to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers, and the communities we all call home.
Sound like you?
If you are looking for a role to showcase your skills, build a long-lasting legacy, and want to help us build on our Good Work culture, then we want to hear from you.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply
Lower Hutt New Zealand
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.