Moody's San José Province San José Costa Rica
1 month ago
Individual contributor role responsible for providing revenue, regulatory and project support to and improving processes for the Sales function. Has oversight mainly for activities after handover to the Ratings Team for new and existing business in assigned countries.
Under the supervision of the AVP Sales Operations, assigns work to and manages the performance of Sales Operations associates providing internal and customer facing support related to revenue recognition, regulations, projects, and other onboarding items.
The individual will work on transactions from initial agreement to signed mandates as dictated by business needs.
• Assist the AVP Sales Operations in delivering on the Sales Operations mandate by absorbing activities so that Sales can increase time spent interfacing with customers.
• Manage assigned region and associates that monitor mandates beginning at handover through to billing, providing customer support that improves the customer experience and ensures... the Sales teams can focus on the relevant customerrelated activities.
• Responsible for delivering high levels of service quality to internal and external clients. Will contribute to the development of KPIs for assigned regions.
• Is accountable for the results produced by the team and will manage its performance through assigning and reviewing work performed and providing coaching, training, and other support. Will supplement team by contributing to the work performed.
• Develop associates to meet evolving business needs.
• Monitor for and identify trends affecting SFDC data quality.
• Identify and escalate issues that require AVP Sales Operations, Account Management, Relationship Management and/or Senior Management involvement. Engage appropriate MIS personnel, produce briefing memos, and provide support so that issues are resolved on a timely basis.
• Build, maintain and leverage excellent relationships with internal stakeholders across MIS, with particular emphasis on the Sales organization in assigned region(s).
• Work with the Sales teams, Billing, Collections, GMO, and Pricing to minimize Unbilled and Accounts Receivable as well as deals in LOB pipeline. Work with Sales teams, GMO, Pricing and Billing to determine root causes and corrective actions for aged LOB.
• Will identify, recommend, and lead implementation of opportunities to improve the Moody's Commercial processes and the customer experience. Lead and/or participate in projects as assigned.
• Supplement Sales teams when deal volumes spike by performing direct customerfacing BDOrelated work (e.g. fee/product discussions), taking deals from agreement to signed mandate.
• Can represent the Sales Ops team in internal meetings where applicable.
• Potential for travel within assigned regions.
• Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree preferably in finance, accounting, business, or economics
• 5+ years' experience in the financial services industry with a work history of increased scope and responsibility
• Experience in employee performance management
• Fluency in spoken and written English is essential and fluency in an additional language is preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's Investors Service is among the world's most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research.
Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor.
At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees.
Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter
San José Province San José Costa Rica
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.