AB Agri Limited Peterborough United Kingdom
1 month ago
The Role & Key Responsibilities
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist (Cyber Security) Location : Hybrid - Peterborough (with 1 - 2 days in the office per week) Do you enjoy engaging and influencing stakeholders with the ability to develop, manage and execute structured training programs across the technology space? This is a really exciting new opportunity that sits within our Governance, Risk and Compliance team. This role is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive security awareness programs and training initiatives. Collaborating with various teams to design learning materials and delivering effective training sessions to enhance the organisation's overall security posture. Stakeholder management is a critical part of this role, you will be working with a broad range of internal customers across the ABF group, so we are looking for someone who enjoys presenting information and influencing a variety of stakeholders at a senior level. A previous background... in IT Service Management or Cyber Security would be beneficial however we are open to other industries if you have an interest in IT or Cyber Security. This role offers excellent future growth and development opportunities working with the latest technologies within a supportive and inclusive team. What you will be doing; Learning & Development:
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify training needs and develop learning objectives.
• Design and develop high-quality training materials, such as e-learning modules, instructor-led presentations, job aids, and interactive exercises.
• Ensure training content aligns with industry best practices, regulatory requirements, and organisational policies.
• Utilise innovative instructional design strategies to enhance learning effectiveness and engagement.
Training and Exercise Delivery :
• Facilitate engaging and interactive training sessions for employees, contractors, and other stakeholders.
• Conduct training sessions on a variety of security topics, including phishing awareness, data protection, incident response, and secure coding practices.
• Continuously improve training delivery methods and materials based on participant feedback and emerging trends in the cybersecurity landscape.
Security Awareness Program Development:
• Identify potential security risks and design targeted awareness campaigns to address them.
• Create engaging and informative content, including presentations, videos, infographics, and other media, to effectively communicate security concepts.
Security Policy and Procedure Communication:
• Collaborate with the security team to communicate and reinforce security policies, procedures, and best practices throughout the organization.
• Develop and distribute security-related communications, newsletters, and awareness materials to promote a culture of security awareness.
Program Metrics and Reporting:
• Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of the security awareness program.
• Regularly track, analyse, and report on program metrics and training completion rates.
• Provide management with insights and recommendations to improve the security posture of the group based on data-driven assessments
What will you bring;
• Proven experience in developing and delivering educational training programs (beneficial if you have worked within a IT service management or security background previously)
• Familiarity with instructional design methodologies and learning theories.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to engage and motivate diverse audiences.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
• Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning authoring tools.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• A passion, interest or knowledge of cybersecurity, best practice and emerging trends would be beneficial.
If this sounds like your ideal next career move, please don't hesitate to apply, we would love to hear from you
About The Company
Associated British Foods IT Shared Service Centre are continually reviewing our benefits to make ensure our staff feel rewarded.
Associated British Foods is a global giant when it comes to the world of food processing and retail. Our ingredients division is the world's second-largest producer of both sugar and baker's yeast and our grocery brands occupy leading positions across the globe meaning that, in the UK, nine out of ten households use our brands.
The Associated British Foods IT Shared Service Centre (ABF IT SSC) was first established in 2008 to deliver a centralised IT infrastructure and service to our fellow ABF businesses. We have now grown and operate in over 185 locations spread across 23 countries supported by a fantastic team of nearly 200. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we're looking for people who are eager to join us in supporting and delivering this vision.
We want you to be a part of our future and to support you, so below are a handful of some of our benefits that are offered to our employees.
• AB Foods IT Shared Service match up to 10% pension (contributory)
• Up to 10% Bonus
• Opportunity to buy up to 5 days holiday per calendar year
• Discounts on ABF products such as Twinings, Silverspoon, Pataks and Ryvita24/7 free and confiden
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.