Netcracker Technology Sofia Bulgaria
1 month ago
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Project Manager, you will be the primary liaison between the customer and the Netcracker... Managed Services and Solution Delivery technical teams. The Project Manager should be conversant with all aspects of software/project/program delivery in a complex environment. Engagements with customers typically begin during the MS Build phase (and may include Transition of Process and People), as well as continuing through to ongoing operations.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of delivering successful projects in the ISP/Telecoms or similar field and have a working knowledge of PM methodologies.
You need to be an excellent communicator with strong customer relationship skills and have a working familiarity with internet connectivity, cloud products and IT technologies to fill this role.
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage a range of projects including complex client solutions including BSS/OSS solutions, Security, Infrastructure, Networking, Hosting and Cloud solutions
• Manage the customer relationship during Managed Services establishment / project delivery and up to the final handover
• Produce and maintain project documentation in line with our project processes
• Produce presentations to communicate project goals to stakeholders
• Collate project plans, work packages and presentations in support of bid proposals
• Define and document all phases of the project including tasks, escalation paths, milestones and acceptance criteria
• Take responsibility to ensure that risks, issues and changes are documented and managed
• Provide regular progress reports to key stakeholders and program managers
• Establish and maintain strong relationship with customer / client
• Responsible to plan budget and resources for the Post Production support phase; keep project within the allocated budget; manage the project resource plan
• Provide and negotiate project and resource plans to support program planning and alignment
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with team managers and project teams to ensure ongoing commitment, collaboration and co-ordination of resources
• Carry out project reviews and share the findings with relevant stakeholders and program managers
• Maintain strong working relationships with managers and stakeholders at all levels in the business
• Inspire and contribute to continual improvement in our project and program processes
• Share knowledge and experience to support project improvements around Zen
Experience & Requirements
• Certified PRINCE2 / PMP
• Working knowledge of additional project methodologies such as PMBOK or Agile PM would be ideal
• Good understanding on ITIL or ITOM
• Extensive, recent experience as a Project Manager in a Telecoms/ISP environment or similar technology-led industry
• Demonstrable success in delivering client solutions
• Demonstrable leadership skills, able to influence diverse teams of support staff, engineers, consultants, developers and managers without line authority
• Working familiarity with BSS / OSS products and IT technologies
• Experience in managing complex projects from concept through to successful delivery
• Demonstrable track record in solving problems and making decisions to support priority alignment in a shared resource environment
• Excellent communication skills with an intuitive understanding of how best to share knowledge, gain buy-in and influence decision making
• Flexible and consultative approach
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Comfortable working without routine supervision
• Customer focused
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.