Lek Pharmaceuticals Lendava Slovenia
1 month ago
2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
In this role you will be working in a team of young and energic colleagues, who will always be ready to support your main purpose at Sandoz: overseeing quality and timely execution of analyses to ensure smooth customer services.
You’ll fit right in if you are a team player, detail-oriented and are looking forward to change lives for the better by doing the below tasks.
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Sample storage and management.
• Analytical testing and documentation of... drug product / finished product/packaging material samples.
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with cGxP, and with data integrity.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze the samples.
• Enter the results in the information system.
• Handling and archiving analytical documentation.
• Participation in inspections (interpretation of primary data and working method).
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor, and tasks based on a specific appointment.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Secondary-school degree in pharmacy, chemistry, veterinary medicine or other equivalent degree
• Basic knowledge in the English language.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience with laboratory processes.
Possible job locations: Slovenia, Lendava.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in the English language, including your CV.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Sandoz!
Join our Sandoz Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.