Acosta LaGrange GA Georgia
1 month ago
**Start your career with Premium.**
• *Retail Merchandiser**
• *General Information**
• *Location:** LAGRANGE, Georgia, 30241
• *Ref #:** 54638
• *Function:** Merchandising
• *Employment Duration:** Part-time
• *Description and Requirements**
The Retail Merchandiser plays a key role on our project team by representing some of the biggest brands and products. In this role, you will take pride in product presentation and positioning and in updating merchandise stock totals to ensure the shelves are ready for shoppers!
• *PAY** : Your hourly rate is based on experience and location.
• *SHIFT** : Shifts may be on weekdays and/or weekends.
• *About You** :
You are an independent, self-starter who doesn’t need much direction to get the work done. You enjoy working in a self-directed environment, executing the tasks assigned to you. You are thorough in your work ensuring plans are followed to a tee. You pride yourself on maintaining a positive attitude and not stopping until a job is done right. You’ve ideally had experience in grocery, stocking, inventory, merchandising, etc.
• *Qualifications** :
• Read and follow plan-o-grams to effectively complete the project and be willing to learn Premium/Acosta’s best practices with merchandising.
• Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
• Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to indicate work availability, receive work documentation and information, and manage time.
• Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
• You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• *Why Premium/Acosta** :
We are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. Many of our relationships originated over 50 years ago and continue to thrive today due to the exceptional value and client service we provide. In addition to having long-standing relationships with high-profile brands and we also enjoy partnerships with leading retailers Kroger, Walmart, Costco, and PetSmart and brands including P&G, Kraft-Heinz, Campbell’s, Coca-Cola.
• *What Tools do you need for the job?**
• Access to reliable transportation to get you from multiple retail locations in your area.
• A smartphone with access to data and internet in order to report and upload photos
This job posting covers the general job duties for our merchandising position and does not imply that these are the only tasks required. Premium’s Talent Acquisition Team will go over any questions you have regarding the above during the interview process.
So, are you Acosta/Premium's next Retail Merchandiser?
Equal Opportunity Employer (Disabled, Veteran) | Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories | E-Verify Employer
LaGrange GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.