NFT Consult LTD Kampala Uganda
1 month ago
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sales & Commercial Support
Sign up Tier 2 or 3 customers. Responsible for Tier 2 & 3 customer relationships and satisfaction. Follow up on customer queries for closure. Support and follow up on institutional and proactive initiatives. Support the Bidding process, compilation of related documentation, and submission. Manage meeting schedules. Drive EOIs for new product/service portfolios
Ensure successful bidding, customer satisfaction, and support institutional and proactive initiatives
• Internal Processes and Compliance
Support customer ordering process (SR-SP-SO-ISA formulation and sign-off). Change management process. Customer Ready for Installation Certification (RFI process). Maintain and update Sales Management Information System (SMIS), all in compliance with ISO standards and best practices.
Ensure Effective Customer ordering & Execution Processes, effective change management processes, and sales Management Information Systems
•... People management
Effective communication, motivation, teamwork, and ability to influence stakeholders across departments to achieve business results. Effective engagement of Projects and Ops teams.
Communication, Support and self-direct, consideration, and respect.
• Organizational Commitment
Continuous exhibition of loyalty, obligation, and commitment to company goals.
Obligation, Company Goals, and loyalty.
Prepare periodic reports on sales/commercial activities to reflect progress and/or achievement. Maintain and update the sales activity tracker
Skills and Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher. Preference for Business degree. Masters in business-related fields and exposure to Telecoms added advantages
• Experience: At least 3 years post-graduate corporate account executive experience. Preference for a candidate who has worked in a Telecoms company or a key active vendor (such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN). Good contacts in the relevant key account.
• Knowledge: Good knowledge of the Telecoms market, with specific technical knowledge taken into account.
• Skills: Ability to work with senior executives. Determination and entrepreneurial flare with good communications skills are essential. Strong interpersonal & Inter-relational skills, excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Organizational skills, High integrity, Detail oriented.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Integrity; Innovation; Relationship
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Assertive, Self-starter, Proactive, Attention to detail
• Self-reliance in the management of assigned tasks
• Reliable and methodical with integrity.
• Team player, High level of responsibility and accountability
• Understanding of Telecom Networks
• Understanding of technology evolution in the Telecom space
• Data analyses and concise accurate report writing.
• Understanding of the key elements in the tower business
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.