HIVE & Partners United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 months ago
About HIVE and Partners
HIVE and Partners is a newly created estate agency business operating from our headquarters in Bournemouth. A sister company to Catalyst Property Finance, HIVE and Partners has been born out of the need for a quality estate agency business operating in the mid to upper quartile. Catalyst Property Finance are a principal lender of bridging and development finance, who have spotted a gap in the market to not only gain instructions from the second-hand market, but also from the loans Catalyst make for development projects in the local area.
Having been established for eighteen months HIVE has grown its business, listed multiple properties, and agreed sales on 85% of its listed properties. HIVE has an agency team of five Partners, who have demonstrated HIVE's ability to market properties with a difference, attracting multiple buyers and achieving, in many cases, prices in excess of the listing price.
What makes HIVE different?
No costly high street office... locations
Our partners operate from a central Bournemouth head office. This saving is invested by HIVE in marketing of our listings.
Talented Partner team with big real estate experience
Local experts. Local knowledge. 120 years’ collective experience. Over £4 billion in property completions to date.
One Partner manages our listings throughout
Vendors won’t be passed from pillar to post, instead vendors and buyers will receive a consistently professional service from their dedicated HIVE Partner.
We like to give back
Which is why 5% of our fee from the sale of our listings will be donated to local charitable causes.
The successful candidate will have their own defined area within a BH postcode, working with the support of our head office in Bournemouth. Despite working independently, you will be regarded as part of that successful and polished team, who will deliver the highest level of professional estate agency in the area. If you are looking to work for a company that prides itself on offering an unparalleled service, marketing and estate agency professionalism then this could be the perfect role for you.
The successful candidate will be an existing Partner, Manager or valuer, looking to make use of your extensive industry experience to build an unrivalled reputation for yourself and your customers. You will be self-employed, operating under the HIVE and Partners brand, with full support and backing towards all administration, marketing and sales progression from HQ. The best suited individuals will be embedded in your community and have considerable contacts and social groups to utilise.
An element of business will be generated by HQ, but this should not be relied upon. This role is very much designed for strong business generators of residential instructions for sale. The earning potential of this role is high, as you will have the opportunity to earn up to 70% of the commission generated from each of your sales, making this a truly six figure earning opportunity for the right person.
Purpose Of Role
• To provide an exceptional customer experience
• Working with our central Bournemouth office with a great deal of autonomy, yet still part of a supportive team.
• Attend Market Appraisals / Valuations and viewings with the aim of converting a high level of business
• Where possible, identify legal and mortgage referrals
• Promote yourself and the brand through Social Media platforms and traditional canvassing.
• 100% Customer focused, with exceptional integrity, flawless etiquette and reliable punctuality
• A strong desire to run your own successful business, relentless in pursuit of success
• In depth knowledge of the local market
• Computer literate
• 3 years+ industry experience with strong listing to instruction conversion
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload to meet deadlines
• Driving licence
Salary / Commission
• Commission – up to 70% of commission fee received on completion - OTE £70,000 - £150,000+
For more information or to apply with strict confidence please email [email protected] or call 07808 723 361
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.