Boston Consulting Group San José Province San José Costa Rica
3 months ago
• *WHAT YOU'LL DO**: BCG Nexus Costa Rica is an exciting new office that will execute best-in-class operations, serving the broader BCG business. Nexus Costa Rica will be a hub for regional and global functional teams to be co-located in a dynamic and engaging space, enabling team members to connect with and serve our BCG and client customer base. The office is expected to expand its employee base significantly over the next few years and this is your opportunity to join our Global L&D team to help shape the future of our L&D operations.
Our learning and development experience is designed to prepare the consulting team and entire staff for their current roles and the next level of challenges. It is delivered through a combination of in-person (local, regional and worldwide) and distance learning offerings (e-learning and virtual classrooms).
The Global L&D Service Center is overseeing and managing the participant pools of worldwide programs, regional training programs, as well as... supporting the planning, preparation, execution of various L&D programs and campaigns, including calendar scheduling, program hosting, material preparation, and program and cost analysis.
The Global L&D Team is a dynamic group, constantly required to evolve with the needs of the business. This means that roles are flexible and vary depending on global priorities. The duties of this role will change in the same way but initial allocations and focus of the role are likely to be as follows:
- Working within a matrix structure with a strong focus on partnering with key stakeholders, building collaborative working relationships to ensure the successfully delivery of the ongoing learning element of our newly created Consultant Journey
- Implement and suggest effective ways to continue improving this journey and our part in it as we move from initial launch to steady state operations
- Build strong relationships with the Consultant Journey team as well as other L&D stakeholders to ensure we are always sharing best practices, staying on top of new initiatives and executing our operations to the best of our ability
- Working with the L&D communications team to align on information and status updates of the journey
- Management of participants, from initial registration and invites, to final attendance
- Hosting our virtual live sessions from opening the sessions, welcoming the participants, introducing the presenters and final closing.
- Host virtual training sessions leveraging the Zoom as a platform (including but not limited to: polling, Q&A facilitation, and chat management)
- Communication with participants throughout the entire learning program, including cancellation requests, and logístical questions
- Administrative and analytical support including scheduling and setting up trainings in our LMS, pulling and interpreting reports on participation and attendance as well as feedback from the sessions.
- Presenter management: scheduling of presenters, coordination of presenter briefing and preparation
- Maintenance of training database: updating participant status, registrations and cancellations, inputting presenters, updating presenter status, inputting presenter hours.
• *YOU'RE GOOD AT**:
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, in writing and in virtual settings, to develop effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across BCG globally
- Advanced computer skills: particularly Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and potentially other analytical tools, Powerpoint, experienced user of zoom and digital tools
- Ability to write slides, to produce tables and graphs in Powerpoint as part of standard reporting
- Demonstrated very good English written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills; demonstrated ability to work with data sets and present data in an insightful format tailored to the audience
- Accuracy and attention to detail; experience double-checking and cross-checking own work
- Good work organization, meeting deadlines and work planning
- Strong customer focus; responsive to queries in a consistent manner and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
• *YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)**:
- Undergraduate degree across any field
- 3-4 years of relevant work-experience, preferred in HR, operations, L&D or event management. Experience from a professional service firm is a plus
- Experience with working in a virtual environment a plus.
- Exposure and hands on experience on LMS (SABA, Successfactors, Adobe..etc) or any HRMS system
- Ideally international experience during studies or professional employment. Awareness of cultural differences and willingness to adapt workstyle to a multi-cultural environment
- Role might occasionally require international travel and overnight stays
• *YOU'LL WORK WITH**:
The Global L&D Coordinator is a member of the Global L&D Team, based across North America, Europe and Asia. It is a "v
San José Province San José Costa Rica
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.