Arup Manila Metro Manila Philippines
3 months ago
Are you passionate to make a difference where you live and work? At Arup, we do work that matters. We are proud to be a diverse community of designers, planners, engineers, advisors and experts from many disciplines.
Join Arup, and you will find yourself in a place where imagination, technology and rigour meet to solve some of the planet’s most urgent challenges.
We care about you and want you to perform at your best. Here you will have access to a wide range of opportunities to become a better version of yourself.
We also offer flexible work arrangements to support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and provide an equal and inclusive environment for you to thrive in. Join us to create a greener, better and more sustainable world!
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Registered engineer in Electronics Communication
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
• With programming skills and experience is a must... Programming software such as Visual Basic, C-Plus, C-sharp, MathLab, etc.
• Able to provide and develop Electronics / ELVdesign calculations and drawings.
• Be able to demonstrate strong design ability and engineering solutions on major and / or complex projects.
• Engineering design skills and knowledge in building services system.
• Familiar with international and local design standards and codes such as : (i.e. US standards, BS, JIS, etc.)
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) essential for team-based working and must be able to prepare project correspondences and reports.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, knowledge in Revit MEP and BIM is a plus.
• Must be motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
• Must be able to maintain and develop successful client relationships and must be a team player and keen learner.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and should be a team player and open to co-ordinating with engineers of other trades / inter-disciplinary coordination.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential
• Must be willing to be assigned to project site and shall be readily available to conduct site inspection and survey.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential.
• Able to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertake Electronics / Extra Low Voltage design for complex and major projects in a design engineer role
• Prepares design calculations, drawings / sketches specifications, and data sheets based on the specific requirements of the project assigned by Team Leader
• Prepares letter, reports, presentation, minutes of meetings, etc.
• Work closely with the Building Services (MEPF) engineers. Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.