Perunding Eagles Engineers Sdn Bhd Malaysia Malaysia
3 months ago
Job Descriptions :-
1. Assist and report to Project Team Leader :
• In performing preliminary planning, preparation of Design concepts and cost estimation.
• Liaise with external parties (authority, client, contractor) with regards to project submission and approval.
• Technical interfacing.
• In contract administration.
2. Prepare and manage M&E contract, tender process, preparing relevant documents, drawings, specifications, calculation and others.
3. Monitor and manage timely implementation of all project phases.
4. Attend all necessary project meetings, site inspections, testing and commissioning
5. Generate ideas or lead teams that drive continual improvement in processes and performance within the Department.
6. Perform other duties as and when required by the management.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese... English
• At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field (M&E Consultant field) is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office
• Assistant Resident Engineer & Inspector of work needs as well.
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent.
• Positive attitude, willing to learn, able to work independently and willing to travel
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.