Wainscot Media Upper Saddle River NJ United States
3 months ago
If you’re passionate about the town you call home, let Wainscot Media help you publish your own town magazine. Benefits include...
• Be your own boss.
• Work flexible hours from home.
• Earn a good, regular income with strong growth potential.
• Enjoy the satisfaction of building community connections and providing a highly valued, feel-good product.
As an independent publisher, your responsibilities will include:
• Use our proven system to sell advertising to local businesses (both within and beyond the borders of your town) that want to reach residents.
• Choose stories for publication. This is a fun part of the job that doesn’t require “heavy lifting” by you. Don’t worry if you’re not the creative type. You’ll work with a local editorial coordinator, who will assign stories and photo shoots, and handle the other aspects of content creation.
Equally important is what you don’t have to worry about. Wainscot helps you have a rewarding entrepreneurial experience with minimal risk and hassle:
• No investment is required by you. We cover the costs and pay the bills.
• The only tools you need to provide are a laptop, an internet connection, a smart phone and a car.
• We handle design and layout, top-level editing and proofreading, billing and collections, ad design and production, and printing and distribution.
• We provide ongoing support in the form of sales training and coaching, marketing materials, and creative consultation.
What are the key traits for success? That’s easy:
• A positive outlook.
• An outgoing personality.
• A strong desire to succeed in a town that you love.
Does that describe you? Let’s talk!
This is an independent contractor (1099) advertising sales role. The position features strong earnings potential and a great deal of autonomy
Upper Saddle River NJ USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.