Calibre Search Warrington United Kingdom
3 months ago
Salary: 45,000 to 63,000
Job Ref: #30776
This is an opportunity in Warrington to work with one of the biggest consultancy businesses in the Built Environment and working on nationally significant projects that span across Infrastructure, Transport, Cities, Education and Defence as a Senior Mechanical Engineer. They operate on significant UK frameworks that includes Nuclear and Water contracts that are up to 7 years of work plus the option to extend. You will have the opportunities to work across a variety of major frameworks in a variety of sectors at the top of the design chain which as a proposition is a strong one.
Responsibilities As a Senior Mechanical Engineer
• Ensuring an understanding of project briefs. Design and specification of all heating, cooling, ventilation, controls, etc
• Carry out the production of detailed calculations using industry standard software tools including Excel, IES, Hevacomp, in-house developed tools, etc
• Preparing technical... specifications using NBS. Collaborate with the BIM team to prepare models and drawings, with a working understanding of Autodesk Revit.
• Representing the company with clients and contractors.
• Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works.
• Report and technical note writing.
For this role in Warrington, you will need to be degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering with a keen interest in becoming chartered with the IMECHE or CIBSE. You will be aware of energy reduction methods and approaches to decarbonising new and existing buildings. Good knowledge of appropriate technical standards is essential.
This company has a very good Agile working policy, this means that they are much more willing than most other businesses when it comes to part time working or work from home arrangements. Their salaries are usually a little more than others and their pension contributions is a significant perk too.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.