Apollo Pharmacy Nagari Andhra Pradesh India
3 months ago
Apollo Pharmacy is inviting applications for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961.
Interested candidates may apply as an apprentice for a "Retail Trainee Pharmacist" position and make a promising start to their career in Pharmacy Retail with the largest Pharmacy Retail chain spread PAN India.
Following are the details of the apprentices' engagement & benefits for the candidates:
• Candidate shall work as an apprentice with Apollo Pharmacy for a training period of 1 year
• The apprentice stands an excellent chance to be converted as permanent employee with Apollo Pharmacy based on their performance evaluation of 1 year of apprenticeship training
• On successful completion of the apprenticeship training, candidate shall be entitled to National Level Apprenticeship Certificate called "Certificate of Proficiency". This certificate also has an international recognition
• All apprentices gain full fledge real-time work experience just like regular... employees of the company and are guided by their seniors in every task
An excellent opportunity to build relevant skillsets, gain excellence in work and grow in the Pharmacy retail industry.
Note: Eligibility for candidates who have completed Diploma / Bachelors of Pharmacy degree in the last 3 years only without/with any work experience not exceeding 1 year if any.
In case D/B. Pharm passed out date is beyond the last 3 years or overall work experience is over 1 year, go back and apply for the "Trainee Pharmacist" role.
Diploma / Bachelors of Pharmacy degree pass not exceeding 3 years
0-1 year ONLY
• Updated knowledge of commercial drugs
• Prescription handling
• Good inter-personal & communication skills
Nagari Andhra Pradesh India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.