Morphoses Athens Greece
3 months ago
We are seeking a talented Software QA Engineer to join our product development team and help us shape the future of education by ensuring the quality of our software products. You will work closely with our product manager and software developers to ensure that the software meets quality standards and meets all business requirements.
In this position, you will contribute in:
• Collaborating with product manager and developers to ensure the quality of our web application
• Designing and implementing test plans
• Identifying and reporting bugs
• Analyzing test results and providing feedback to the development & product team
• Developing and maintaining automated testing scripts
• Keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practice
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• At least 2 years of experience as a QA software or Automation engineer
• Familiarity with testing tools and methodologies
• Experience with at least... one modern software development language (Java, Typescript, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of tools like Jira, Postman, Gitlab, etc
• Knowledge of basic SQL queries.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Experience with agile software processes (Scrum, Kanban)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• ISTQB certification foundation level
• Experience with RESTful APIs and Git-based development workflows
• Knowledge of Selenium / WebDriver automation framework.
• Knowledge of testing frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, Robot, Cypress, Protractor etc.
• Stock options plan
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model (Remote, Office)
• Competitive salary above the market average
• Start-up environment
• Paid time off
• Ticket Restaurant cards
• All the gear you need to be more productive (Apple or Windows laptop etc)
• Paid learning and development opportunities (conferences, certificates, etc)
At Morphoses, we are guided by a mission to aspire kids to love learning. We believe the best way to do that is by linking learnings to kids’ interests, connecting them with others who share those interests, and giving them the autonomy to pick their own path. We make learning fun, social and self-directed, by offering engaging online classes for the world’s most vibrant soft skills.
Morphoses is where children love learning! The Morphoses innovative education offers engaging classes online for soft skills. With Morphoses children enhance their soft skills with classes taught via live video by certified experienced, independent instructors.
With Morphoses for Employers, employees can focus on work and themselves knowing their children that are engaged and enhancing their soft skills through interactive classes taught live via video by Morphoses instructors.
Morphoses for educational institutions can offer unique elective classes or just-right small-group tutoring sessions without having to find the budget to hire hundreds of additional instructors, trained in soft skills.
We put learners first ahead of societal or institutional expectations. We listen to kids, respect them and stand up for them. We trust the next generation's new perspective. At Morphoses, we believe that taking care of one another better enables us to do our best work
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.