Fisher Investments Beaverton OR United States
3 months ago
Dreaming of a career in a dynamic, creative field? You are in luck. We are looking for our next Global Marketing Copywriter to join fishtank, Fisher Investment's in-house creative agency!
As a Global Marketing Copywriter at Fisher Investments, you will help drive our marketing forward. You will write and edit compelling ads and branded content across digital, print, video, radio, internet, email and snail mail for U.S. and international audiences. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Global Marketing Content, you will become a go-to for creative messaging, strategy and ideas. You will use data-driven insights to support your work and build lead-generating, prospective client-focused content.
• Write copy that inspires action and fits creative briefs for digital ads, email, physical mail, print ads, landing pages and digital UX. Experience in search ads is a plus!
• Find and apply insights from marketing data, consumer research and leading marketing practices to your writing and the firm's creative projects
• Create a steady stream of proactive copy ideas to find new avenues for success
• Use your sharp attention to detail and deep understanding of grammar to catch typos and errors before copy is submitted
• Learn and live by the Fisher style guide to ensure all creative fits Fisher's messaging strategy and speaks to our prospective client's retirement and investing needs
• 2+ years' experience in creative copywriting and messaging
• Experience with marketing, communications or other creative writing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel (can perform v-look ups, formulas, pivot table functions)
• Familiar or willing to learn systems such as JIRA, Confluence and Bynder
• A desire to improve your writing skills and understanding of marketing practices
• Displays strong attention to detail through editing and ability to apply insights from data
• $60,000 - $70,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience
• Eligible for a discretionary bonus based on firm and individual performance
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
• 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
• A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
• 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
• Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Beaverton OR USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.