Addison Group Berkeley Heights NJ United States
3 months ago
Role: Legal Administrative Assistant
Location: New Jersey...
Neighborhood: Berkley Heights
Job Type: Full-Time, On-Site, 1-2 month Contract
Pay Rate: $27/hour
Internal Job ID:
An Addison Group client is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant- Immediate Hire!
Great opportunity to join a well-established and reputable law firm!
Our client has a Contract for a qualified Legal Administrative Assistant to join their practice! The ideal candidate has at least one year of legal assistant experience. Providing specialized administrative support to our clients’ partners through preparation of legal documents, correspondences, and processes. Our client is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to step in and make an immediate impact. The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for 1-2 Partners.
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Schedule: Fully on-site Monday – Friday
• Drafting legal documents when requested, including subpoenas, motions, and summonses
• Filing case documents in an organized manner for easy access
• Coordinate and arrange internal/external meetings- assemble materials, reserve/prepare facilities
• Create and maintain all legal filling systems- shared drives, archives and files
• Researching relevant case law and precedent and acquiring relevant legal records to be utilized by the firm's partners
• Communicating with potential clients or other attorney’s offices via email, phone call or in person
• Preparing legal documents and case arguments for attorney use in court
• Assist on adhoc admin assignments to serve the team
• Minimum of 1 year of legal administrative experience
• Court Filing, Docketing & Legal Calendaring, eDocketing
• Manage & Microsoft Office proficiency
• Experience with New Jersey state law codes
• Familiar with document control, correspondence, and legal processes
• Organized, neat and concise
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude, capable of working well with others
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Thorough understanding of legal terminology
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request
Berkeley Heights NJ USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.