Holiday by Atria Decatur GA Georgia
3 months ago
In the role of Kitchen Utility Worker you will help serve meals and clear/wash dishes from residents’ tables following Holiday procedures...
• Prepare, wash and store dishes following Holiday procedures. Also includes cleaning the dishwashing area, food- serving areas and equipment, dining room tables and chairs and vacuum and clean the dining room area. Complete dishwasher temperature log at required times.
• Assist in the setup of serving carts for each meal, to include preparing water carafes and distribute to each table, serve hot cereal at breakfast and bread at dinner, help serve meals to residents tables and deliver trays to residents’ rooms when necessary
• Assist with food preparation as assigned and work as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient, and safe operation of the kitchen.
• As needed assist with putting away deliveries, set dining tables for next meal,
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School education or equivalent
• General knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
• General knowledge of safe food-handling practices
• Effective communication skills in English
• Ability and willing to follow standards and procedures, and accept direction & training and work as part of a team
Decatur GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.