Aspire Global Miskolc Hungary
3 months ago
Net (nice to have) Git (junior) Databases (regular) MySQL (regular) T-SQL (regular) We are looking for experienced Database developer to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Responsibilities :
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Develop database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports, scripts etc.
• Optimize and maintain legacy systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database performance, business logic issues
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user and product requirements and identify new features
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database logic meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest... new database products, services and protocols Requirements :
• At least 3 years’ experience in developing and administrating complex databases
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Proven work experience as a Database developer preferably using MSSQL
• Hands on experience with T-SQL, developing complex database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports etc. according to company requirements.
• Good understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, security and monitoring)
• Basic understanding of Git version control system
• Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications a plus
• Familiarity working with .Net Framework a plus
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to understand requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
• English level : Intermediate reading / writing documents, daily meetings with teams
• Team player What we offer :
• High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• PE accounting and support;
• Working in a comfortably located office in Crakow (Optional);
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.