Deloitte Zaventem Belgium
3 months ago
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Key contributor to the Strategic Purpose programme (project activities)
• Support and provide content input to the further development of our transformation towards a Purpose-led organization
• Liaise with local colleagues, as well as international colleagues in Deloitte’s global purpose network and provide feedback / input that is relevant for the Belgian geography
Manage the daily operations of the Deloitte Foundation
• Help further developing the Deloitte Foundation as the key instrument to realize corporate social responsibility projects. Increase focus on the key pillars (education, inclusion, entrepreneurship and sustainability).
• Together with your team, represent Deloitte towards the strategic collaborations of the Deloitte Foundation
• Manage daily operations including launching and following up volunteer opportunities on our... volunteer hub and reviewing new partnership/sponsoring requests.
Contribute for measurable impact
• Support in the creation of quarterly and annual reporting linked to Purpose - measuring how we contribute to our Global ambitions.
• Coordinate data collection with functional teams for audit purposes.
• Assess & review our progress with stakeholders, define improvement points and make recommendations of concrete actions/initiatives, follow up on actions.
• In close collaboration with the Marketing and Communication team, ensure the execution of the agreed communication strategy and plan
• Analyze feedback from the target groups and develop proposals for required actions / adjustments
• Actively contribute yourself in social media and on the appropriate Deloitte platforms on purpose related activities. Be a true internal and external ambassador.
Let’s talk about you
• You have at least 2 years of relevant experience (ideally in Purpose or CSR)
• You are living and breathing a Purpose mindset
• You communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• You have very strong PMO skills and are able to handle different project at the same time
• You are able to set priorities and keep an overview in an constantly changing environment
• You have strong analytical and reporting skills
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to create impactful storytelling
• You are pro-active, result driven and goal oriented
• You have an intellectual curiosity combined with good analytical skills
• You will be part of the Central People & Purpose team and report to Senior Purpose manager
• You have good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
• You are a natural networker and you are able to build and maintain long lasting partnerships
Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI), our internal business support is as important to us as our clients—and we serve them in the same prompt and professional way. DSI is the lifeblood of the firm. We deliver quality service to internal teams and a unique talent experience to our people. You’ll find challenging work, meaningful development opportunities and flexibility that’s hard to match.
Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal Services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets as well as Risk Services.
As part of Central Talent, the Talent Development & Inclusion (TD&I) team is responsible for the development, coordination and organization of non-technical learning activities at national level. Our focus is mainly on professional, interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills while driving our organization to the next level.
Join our internal HR Talent Organization within our Reward & Analytics team.
Our Reward & Analytics Team ensures Personnel Administration, Payroll, Legal advice on reward and benefits, and Quality & Reward Analytics. As a team, we strive for quality, operational excellence – having a forward looking mindset and being innovative, a business mindset, and overall supporting the employee experience within our firm.
Picture yourself inside of Deloitte's doors. There is a certain kind of energy in the air. A sense of drive and enthusiasm which is hard to miss. That is what happens when your job makes a positive, tangible impact on your company. When you surround yourself with engaged, talented and inspiring colleagues. Our Talent Acquisition team is in full expansion. It’s our ambition to find and recruit these passionate professionals while delivering outstanding candidate experience.
As part of Central Talent, the Talent Project team provides services for Human Resources to start-up and roll-out exciting HR related projects that will bring us closer to realize our HR strategy. In addition the team also acts as a consultant for other (HR) teams to assist with project management challenges.
As part of Central Talent, the DSI Talent Team deals with all people-related issues such as compensation and benefits, hiring and performance management. They also have a strategic and tailored approach to managing people within the business unit’s culture and environment.
The Global Mobility team assists and supports the ambition of our people, and our firm, to enhance their career with an international experience. This covers a broad list of activities related to the pre-, on-, and post-assignment period.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
• My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
• Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
• Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
• Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
• Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
• Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
• Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.