คนอฟ ประเทศไทย Nong Pling Nong Khae District Thailand
3 months ago
Job Location: Saraburi Plant
Report to: Maintenance Manager
• Feedback report of automation and instrument to Maintenance Manager.
• Implement and execute automation system preventive maintenance.
• Lead corrective maintenance and breakdown maintenance related to automation system.
• Analyze root cause breakdown of automation system and setup preventive action plan.
• Continuously improve automation system to comply with Maintenance Performance Framework.
• Be a team member for all improvement projects related to Automation system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, or related field.
• Sound knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
• Understand PLC system. Able to do program modification for PLC: Allen-Bradley ,HMI, Factory talk, WinCC and PLC networking.
• Computer skills; proficiency in MS Office.
• Good command of English.
• Good interpersonal... and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Conceptual and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
• High responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, and/or ISO 14001 requirements is advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in electrical maintenance in manufacturing environment.
Human Resources Department
The Siam Gypsum Industry (Saraburi) Co., Ltd.
9, Pakin Building, 5th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Nong Pling Nong Khae District Saraburi
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.