Conexus Credit Union Midale Canada
3 months ago
Are you ready to make a move?
Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about providing members with insightful content, tools, advice and products that help them look at their financial choices in new ways. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
We acknowledge that our Conexus offices and facilities are located on Treaty 2, 4... 5, 6, 8 and 10 lands. These are the traditional lands of the Cree, Dakota, Dene, Lakota, Nakota and Saulteaux peoples, as well as the homeland of the Métis.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy person with a strategic mindset to come on board as our temporary full-time Financial Advisor at our branch, in Midale, Saskatchewan. You will work diligently to build solid and trusting relationships with our members. Through conversations and ongoing support, you will get to know our members, determine their priorities, and assist them in reaching their ultimate financial goals.
How you’ll be spending your time
• Working closely with our members daily to help them work toward realizing their individual financial goals.
• Building solid relationships and becoming a trusted financial partner, who proactively uncovers and identifies member needs through meaningful conversations.
• Providing solutions and alternatives, including accounts and mid-level consumer investments and lending products and services (consumer loans, mortgages, terms, registered products, mutual funds) to meet new and existing needs of our members.
• Helping to educate our members on the value of our products and services and striving to provide the most up-to-date and relevant financial information available.
The way people describe you
You are a people person. Someone who develops relationships based on understanding and trust. You are bold and demonstrate creative strength, continually exploring new paths to seek opportunities for improvement and efficiencies. You are a team player who welcomes diversity and can work effectively with others. You successfully handle multiple projects at the same time while staying committed to building your knowledge and skills.
The experience you bring
• Experience working in the financial industry would be an asset
• Experience working in a customer care/customer service role
• Experience in portfolio management would be an asset
• Licensed to sell Mutual Funds; or working towards that designation
• Genworth/CMHC online training; or willingness to complete within required timeline
• First Canadian Title Training; or willingness to complete within required timeline
• Registered Retirement Consultant designation or willing to complete within required timeframe
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That’s why we’re proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Industry leading work-life balance and rewards
• Formal and informal employee development
• Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members’ lives
• Being part of the lively community of Midale! To learn more about this thriving, rural community, visit the links below:
• Facebook page Here
• Town Webpage Here
• Google Maps
We are excited to consider candidates with combined academic, professional, and volunteer experience unique to them. Research shows that many applicants only apply if they meet every qualification of the role, and we encourage you to consider the roles that most closely align with your skillset and experience. As we value diverse backgrounds and experiences and are focused on meaningfully building inclusive and diverse workplaces, you may be the new team member we've been looking for! This temporary opportunity closes on June 18, 2023, so apply now! If you have questions about this position, please contact Shaulen Lang at [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.