Sovos Quito Ecuador
3 months ago
Build your future with Sovos.
Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. Sovos software was built for the digital future of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction control compliance, tax reporting and more.
Sovos supports more than 16,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, operating in over 70 countries. Our SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Our 2,000+ employees throughout the Americas and Europe are building the future of global compliance software with a culture of commitment to keep our promise to customers.
The Work You’ll Do
We are looking for a talented and motivated UX Designer to join our team and to build extraordinary products for our customers! You will work closely with one line of business and will have the support of a co-located design team, as well as close... collaboration with key stakeholders within your line of business.
While each of our designers has specific strengths throughout the design lifecycle, you will be expected to have awareness and the ability to execute on the full design lifecycle, including research, ideation, prototyping and visual design. In this role, you will define project priorities and timelines, then work collaboratively with the team to get up to speed on the problem, explore multiple solutions, stress test your ideas and arrive at actionable conclusions.
Tax is complicated and requirements can change with little notice; you will have to balance gut feel judgement alongside logical analysis. This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself and have a strong impact on UI excellence across all products as well as contributing significantly towards the maturity of our UX function.
Why now? Throughout the world, governments are embracing technology and quickly changing tax mandates. Sovos is disrupting global tax enforcement by creating the first complete solution for modern tax, with many products and local solutions available under one platform. We are building the future of Global Compliance Software. We need you to help us drive innovation and bring it all together
Does this sound familiar?
• You fall in love with the problem, not the solution: You are passionate about good design, likely follow other designers and tend to notice good design in the products you use every day
• You are an amazing communicator: You will work on complex projects with several stakeholders and we look to you to present conclusions in a convincing and actionable way in order to align diverse teams
• You are able to roll up your sleeves and jump in at any stage of a project but can also motivate and inspire other team members towards a common goal
• You are a resourceful, self-starter: Nothing stands in the way between you and your goals!
• You are a life-long learner: you are constantly seeking growth opportunities and are ready to adapt and evolve right up until the day you retire!
What We Need From You
• 1-4 years of experience in a UX-related field
• Experience designing and prototyping in UI design applications like Figma, Sketch + Invision
• An online portfolio demonstrating:
• Outstanding functional expertise and a pulse on modern UX trends
• Excellent storytelling - you can get your ideas across effectively, through a skilled combination of words and visual assets
• A passionate focus on the user: You care deeply, are always curious, and want to understand the user’s motivations
• Experience working with a design system that supports multiple products
• Experience solving complex problems on data dense UIs
• Experience as a product owner, prioritizing against a strategy and owning launch communications around new features/products/UI
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
• Mentoring Programs and Rotational Opportunities
• Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
• Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
• Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
Are you worried that you don’t check all of the boxes? Apply anyway! There are no perfect candidates - we hire people, not cvs. We are excited that you’re here and we look forward to taking a look at your application to determine next steps.
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.