Flowserve Corporation Budapest Hungary
3 months ago
We are on the lookout for an energetic Credit/Collections Analyst - Afternoon Shift to join our awesome team at Flowserve Corporation in Debrecen.
Growing your career as a Full Time Credit/Collections Analyst - Afternoon Shift is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, cooperation and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Credit/Collections Analyst - Afternoon Shift at Flowserve Corporation today!
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and... safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world
We are looking for a Credit & Collection Analyst colleague who would report to the Global Credit & Collections Manager. In this role you will majorly be reading and analyzing financial statements of the company.
• Analyses credit exposures
• Develops an understanding of trade finance and credit management skills to support the business
• Performs credit-worthiness reviews on new and existing accounts in line with the Global Credit Policy, ensuring minimal risk to the company
• Reviews credit limits monthly
• Manages credit limits and terms and communicates these to all parties involved
• Coordinates effectively with the Business Support Center/other Credit and Collection teams in terms of Accounts Receivables/ Cash Application
• Actively participates in the PMP, developing SMART goals and objectives
• Achieve division safety goals by maintain a safe work environment and abiding by all global safety policies
• And any other duties as assigned
• BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
• An ability to evaluate financial information quickly and efficiently.
• College or University degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subject.
• Highly organized with an attention to detail, being accurate and precise in maintaining all credit data and communication.
• Strong team player with the ability to make and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Excellent IT and communication skills, including MS Office.
• Proactive in resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
• Previous experience within ERP environments (such as Oracle, SAP) would be an advantage.
• Additional language skills would be an asset.
What we can offer you:
• Friendly multicultural environment and team events
• Life, accident and health insurance
• Cafeteria Package
• Career development and training opportunity
• There is an opportunity for home office
Req ID : R-4421
Job Family Group : Finance & Accounting
Job Family : FA Credit / Collections
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to E-mail cím mutatása itt flowservecareers.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Benefits of working as a Credit/Collections Analyst - Afternoon Shift in Debrecen:
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.