DSV Solutions Haps Netherlands
3 months ago
Move forward as Warehouse Supervisor at DSV in Venlo
Are you an experienced manager ready for the next step in your career? You will bear responsibility with us; where you can make a difference with your problem-solving skills and passion for logistics!
You get it done
In autumn we will start our logistics services regarding advanced nutrition products at our customer where quality is paramount, including HACCP and various ISO standards. So a new location, new colleagues, fantastic challenges and you will be part of it!
How do you do this?
Every day, you lead a team of 30 people on average across multiple departments, depending on how busy it is. Teamleads, troubleshooters, temporary workers and your DSV colleagues within our automated warehouse. You are the first point of contact for them. You will support the logistics planners and keep in touch with customer service.
Every day, you monitor the planning, operations, targets / KPIs and analyse all data and translate them into... possible operational actions. You also provide various reports / management information and are in close contact with the warehouse manager, among others. You are able to switch quickly, make decisions and make the right considerations for both the team and the organisation. Safety and quality are your top priorities at all times. You achieve this by:
• supervising sick leave, conducting result and development interviews and leading the day start and/or other meetings;
• handling and documenting near misses, equipment damage, PC malfunctions and scanners that are just working or need to be replaced;
• cooperating in (kaizen) improvement projects, among others in cooperation with engineering, project management and IT.
Your team stands out within DSV because of your drive to get the best out of your team every day. Whether it is about optimising the processes within our warehouse or jointly celebrating successes. Together, you challenge each other every day!
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
We know what that we are working towards, but the path we are going to take, we are mapping it out together,
said Cyriel Wijers, Site Manager.
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
• extensive experience within a logistics 3PL environment;
• good command of the English language;
• knowledge of WMS, management information, KPIs and reporting;
• willingness to work in shifts, from 6:00 to 15:00 and from 15:00 to 24:00.
It all counts for this vacancy of warehouse supervisor in Haps. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
• a salary in accordance with the DSV Solutions collective labour agreement, ranging between € 2536 and € 3905,- depending on your knowledge and experience;
• a professional and informal working environment where your voice counts;
• 24 holidays, 4 adv-days and 8% holiday pay;
• a favorable pension scheme, part of which is non-contributory and an own contribution of 5%;
• access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Bart Joosten will answer all your questions via +31 (0)6 4327 0642 or [email protected].
Are you already following DSV on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and/or Linkedin
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.