DO & CO
DO & CO Vienna Austria
1 week ago
As our Brand Designer, you'll be the artistic mastermind behind our captivating visual identities and brand presences. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you'll craft design solutions that not only align with brand guidelines but also hit the bullseye of our business objectives.
Your flair, attention to detail, and trailblazing thinking will shape compelling narratives that speak volumes to our target audiences across diverse platforms and mediums.
• Develop and maintain brand guidelines, ensuring consistency across all brand touchpoints.
• Collaborate with marketing, product, and other teams to understand project requirements and translate them into visually stunning designs.
• Create engaging visual content for a variety of channels, including websites, social media, print materials, presentations, and more.
• Design logos, typography, color palettes, and other brand elements that reflect the company's identity and resonate with target audiences.
•... Conceptualize and execute creative campaigns and initiatives that enhance brand awareness and drive customer engagement.
• Stay up to date with industry trends, design techniques, and emerging technologies to continually elevate the company's brand presence.
• Provide design support and guidance to other team members as needed.
• We are looking for someone who ...
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design, with a focus on brand design.
• Previous experience working with well-known and / or global brands.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience leading and managing design projects and teams.
• Excellent communication skills in English and German.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of the hospitality and / or food industry is a plus.
We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment.
As a member of our team, you will have access to a range of benefits, including :
• Starting salary from €2800 per month
• A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all other regular salary / benefits stuff.
• A business where you can have a real impact, we’re not afraid of new ideas!
• Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
• The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market.
DO&CO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.