Adecco Kingston upon Thames United Kingdom
5 days ago
Our client is a world-famous university based in Kingston Upon Thames and they are currently Looking for a Learning and Teaching Enhancement Administrator
Duration: ASAP - 4 months (high potential of being extended)
Contract type: Temporary
Roles And Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support across LTEC to ensure that day to day operations is effective and efficient; under the supervision of the LTEC Projects Manager.
• Be proactive in streamlining administrative services and procedures across LTEC, working with others to implement new ideas to ensure that administrative services are constantly improving.
• Be responsible for the integrity of the physical and electronic documentation pertaining to LTEC to ensure all necessary information is quickly accessible for operational, reporting and audit compliance purposes, including GDPR.
• Collate data on LTEC programmes and activities and ensure that it is complete and up to date; proactively tracking to ensure... its completeness and integrity.
• Provide administrative support to credit and non-credit bearing LTEC programmes by organizing panel meetings, clerking, preparing documentation and liaising with panel chairs to ensure efficient and accurate records are kept and participants receive appropriate and timely confirmation of their recognition. This will include returning feedback and maintaining the associated records.
• Prepare agendas and ensure that papers are circulated in a timely manner
• Attend, record and minute meetings in an accurately and timely manner to ensure the smooth running of LTEC, following up on actions where required.
• Undertake diary management of the Head of LTEC and LTEC section heads as required keeping full control of appointments and diary bookings, identifying and resolving any potential conflicts.
• Respond to enquiries face-to-face, by telephone, letter or e-mail, from all stakeholders.
• Organise regular LTEC activities and ad hoc meetings, including the management of LTEC spaces.
• Provide support to LTEC in the form of financial services including ordering, managing invoices and other routine financial transactions.
• Liaise with various University directorates, such as the Academic Registry and Human Resources, to ensure the timely exchange of information around LTEC programmes and projects.
• Liaise with relevant external agencies, including the AdvanceHE around the administration of LTEC programmes.
• Please note on occasions other duties may be undertaken as part of this role and in line with the grade.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please upload your most up to date CV. We will contact all short-listed candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Kingston upon Thames UK
Jobs in Kingston upon Thames United Kingdom
Learning and Teaching Enhancement Administrator Kingston upon Thames jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.