Lufthansa Cargo Brussels Belgium
1 week ago
Hybrid Model (remotely & in the office)
Do you want to be responsible for opportunity management and sales visits in coordination with Inside Sales and Manager Sales & Handling or Manager Sales?
If so, this job was made for you. Come and see what we have to offer!
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
• Achieves sales budget targets for assigned accounts
• Creates rate offers, with and without guarantee of transportation
• Enters into transportation agreements with customers
• Identifies and manages opportunities with existing customers with the goal to negotiate new profitable business focused on long-term or regular business
• Acquires new customers and identifies new business with the help of LCAG sales tools and external sources of information
• Performs market and account analysis and develops action plans using customer relationship information and internal reports in cooperation with Inside Sales and Commercial Team
• Organizes and performs sales... visits
• Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors
The ideal Account Manager Sales should meet the following requirements:
• High school diploma/GED required
• Bachelor's degree desirable
• 2-3 years previous cargo experience, preferred sales experience or in a related area such as in the transport and logistics industry
• English and French languages required
• German language desirable
• Dutch language skills are an advantage
• Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation and Sales knowledge required
• Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• CV/Resume and Cover Letter required
• Company may provide relocation assistance
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Account Manager Sales Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.