CIMA+ Rossland Canada
1 week ago
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are currently seeking applications for a Civil/Structural Designer from qualified individuals. The successful candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and experience in r civil and/or structural design and detailing.
• Design preparation and delivery for both greenfield and brownfield projects in the industrial, hydroelectric, pulp&paper, and mining & minerals sectors
• Prepare... conceptual layout work
• Develop design details for structural steel, concrete, and related systems & components etc.
• Complete quantity take-offs, bills of materials, etc.
• Utilize design software including AutoCAD products to develop 2D detailed engineering drawings and 3D models. Familiarity with REVIT and PLANT3D would be an asset
• Participation in formal engineering review processes internally and with Clients
• Experience in 3D scanning would be an asset
• Possible field / site assistance for design and data collection
• Work with engineers of record to complete construction inspections and record drawings
• Engineering technology diploma or equivalent work experience
• Relevant 2-5 year work experience preferred
• Registration with ASET/ASTTBC/TPSask will be considered an asset
• Proficiency in AutoCAD products & 3D modeling
• Capacity to interact within a multidisciplinary environment
• Commitment to safety, both in design and in the field
• Strong technical and design skills and commitment to producing quality deliverables
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Alexandra Doroshenko
Designer – Civil/Structural Rossland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.