Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: ST Engineering Group
Job Req ID: 10123
We are looking for an experienced Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Engineer to augment our FEA Team.
In this position, you will be responsible for performing static and dynamic FEA simulation on various levels i.e. assembly systems, sub-systems and components. This includes performing FEA stress analysis to isolate the failures and work with the design teams to recommend a solution.
Reporting to the FEM Team Leader, your role as Assistant Principal Engineer will act as a subject matter expert, working on projects at all stages of the product development cycle, on various engineered solutions, including structures and vehicle platforms.
The candidate’s primary responsibility will be using FEA software to perform and verify Finite Element Analysis for vehicle platform including its various sub-systems as below:
• Perform structural stress analysis for various solutions e.g... Static, Dynamic, Non-Linear etc.
• Perform vibro-acoustic analysis including Modal analysis of structure and cavity, etc.
• Communicate with design teams to provide optimized solutions for design improvements to meet the stress and other structure design requirements within the stipulated project schedule.
• Plan and assist in strain gauging during field testing and trials, followed by data processing and analysis of results.
• Prepare documentation and presentation of results to project teams.
• Master or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
• Have knowledge of structural mechanics and material science with experience in FEA analysis on structural failure analysis, structural modal analysis, vibration, and shock analysis.
• Have a proven track record in performing FEM analysis with 3-5 years relevant working experience.
• Have working Experience with Siemens NX Design, MSC.Nastran, MSC.Patran, FEMAP will be an advantage.
• Self-motivated with a strong passion in simulation and able to work systematically.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Good technical presentation skill
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.