Building Brains Saskatoon Canada
1 week ago
Building Brains is a dynamic organization that is changing the landscape in early childhood education. It focuses on children's brain development while providing an environment that is representative of the best early childhood care programs within Canada. Our quality child care, preschool programs build strong brains for life. Through natural light-filled spacious rooms and learning materials, we offer an innovative and welcoming environment that is captivating and stimulating for both adults and children.
We are looking for teachers that have strong interpersonal skills and find joy in working with children. They are committed to learning and teaching in emergent, project-based ways while open collaboration fosters a student-centered, inquiry-based learning environment that cultivates enthusiastic and globally-minded individuals.
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off and sick days
• Benefits include vision, dental, massage, acupuncture etc
• Extended... employee benefit plan based on tenure and role
• Tuition discounts
• You will be surrounded by pedagogical leaders to share best practices and learn
• Our facilities offer spacious classrooms lit with natural light, beautiful on-site playground and are located near various parks and amenities
• Paid Professional Development Days AND non-instructional days
• Career growth, and promotion opportunities unparalleled in the field
• We pay for your continued education
• Annual Lead Teacher retreat focused on skills development
• Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
• Team building events, week long staff appreciation events and staff parties!
• Enjoy job security in a team you love!
• We take work/life balance seriously!
Are you someone who…
• Believes in having fun!
• Thinks outside the box!
• Is open-minded!
• Desires to inspire!
• Willing to give their best!
• Can be trusted by others!
• Prepared to change diapers, thoroughly clean, multi-task, and do what it takes to get the job done!
• Is a naturally gifted teacher!
• Patient, calm, and professional in every situation!
• Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves!
• Works hard and plays hard!
• Ambition to grow with the company!
• Qualified with credentials for the position and/or willing to become qualified!
IF YOU ARE, WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM TODAY!
Our specialized movement curriculum gets children on track to a healthy and active lifestyle. Through group games, sports, basic movement skills, nutritional guidance and plenty of outdoor exercise, our gym classes promote both a healthy body and a healthy mind.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Support the Lead Teacher in planning individual and group activities that develop gross motor skills and physical development for multi-level competencies.
• Assess the physical skill of the student (foot placement, arm placement, body placement when landing, etc.)
• Adjust curricula to adapt to students with disabilities or different physical abilities in order to create a positive experience for all students.
• Use technologies and optimize the Fueling Brains application for the teaching/learning process.
• Supervise students during high-risk activities, while ensuring a safe environment inside the classroom and outdoor programming.
• Encourage children through role modeling and guidance to respect themselves and others
• Spark imagination, build self-esteem and encourage children to enrich their everyday experiences using the environment as the third teacher
• Work collaboratively with others across the campus, initiate conversations and meetings when necessary to ensure collaborative engagement in regard to children’s care.
• Assist children with self-help skills, including toileting and diapering.
• Ability to lift a min. of 40 lbs especially when working with infants and toddlers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Formal education within Early Childhood Education
• Early Childhood Certification - ECE Level 1, 2 or 3
• Minimum 1-year teaching experience
• Current First Aid Certificate (may be obtained upon hire).
• Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check, within the past 6 months.
• Effective interpersonal skills, exhibiting a supportive and positive approach.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, time management, problem-solving, and leadership abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, and colleagues.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs., especially when working with infants and toddlers
Assistant Teacher | Physical Education Saskatoon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.