Hitachi Careers Italy Italy
4 days ago
Aging assets, rising energy demand and the critical need to avoid unplanned outages are challenging utilities and industrials around the world. While financial constraints are reducing maintenance budgets and investment, demand for increased return on investment is unchanged. Transformer Service portfolio allows utilities and industrials to maximize the return on transformer assets by ensuring a high reliability, reducing life cycle costs and ensuring optimized performance, while lowering environmental impact.
For our Transformer Service business unit we are looking for a Product Marketing and Sales Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring a successful implementation of the service sales strategy for assigned area, to profitably achieve qualitative and quantitative targets for life cycle management, service products and solutions.
• Create, plan and implement service sales strategy by increasing the installed base (IB) penetration... effectively utilizing ServIS (the approved Service database). Promote value add service product offerings supporting Life Cycle Management (LCM). Supervise bid process and CRM data quality. Be responsible of internal reporting on sales results;
• Achieve service sales volume by ensuring the team sells entire service portfolio. Participate in negotiations of major contracts to secure service sales volume;
• Ensures achievement of service sales targets, providing cost effective solutions to the customers and initiating improvement plans as needed;
• Generate and identify service sales leads by analyzing the IB potential and targeting those new IB opportunities from emerging trends with the Service solutions available. Determine account and acquisition plans to support growth;
• Establish long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, regulations and exhibiting high expertise in technical solutions and products. Ensure customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team;
• Drives sales efficiency by ensuring adequate selling skills for service sales team members and that the area of responsibility is properly organized, and staffed. Coach the team in formulating sales plans, in negotiating and in developing customer segment expertise
• Master degree in Engineering;
• A solid engineering technical expertise combined with a commercial spirit;
• Interest for transformers business;
• Good knowledge of both Italian and English (B2);
• Negotiation skills, leadership, decision-making autonomy and resourcefulness are required
Product Marketing Service Manager Italy jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.