Aspria Rome Metropolitan City of Rome Capital Italy
2 days ago
Marketing Coordinator -Aspresso Rome (Aspria Group)
About The Aspria Group
The Aspria Group was founded in London by a team with over 30 years’ experience in owning and operating premium members’ clubs. For the past 20 years, the award-winning collection of Aspria
clubs has been offering exceptional health, spa, fitness and sport facilities, and inspiring people of all ages to be healthy, feel good and enjoy life. The extensive offer is underpinned by a unique and holistic approach to wellbeing and highly qualified teams. All this combined with stunning locations and an unmatched sense of community - a few of the reasons why Aspria members stay longer with the brand than any other club company. Currently, the Aspria brand operates in Germany, Belgium and Italy and serves over +40,000 members.
In 2023, the Group announced its first move into the price-accessible family segment and launched a new collection of sporting and fitness clubs for everyone – that will run alongside our... celebrated Aspria clubs. Aspresso
is a fresh, light, contemporary and welcoming brand of family-friendly clubs where health and wellbeing are accessible to all; where our members can feel comfortable and have access to a full range of facilities for an affordable price. Aspresso K7 Valencia -the inaugural club launched in April 2023 and Aspresso Rome will be launching later in 2023.
Purpose of the role
The role is a highly visible and creative. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager Italy and be in daily dialogue with our operational teams (Fitness, Kids, F&B, Sales, etc.). The role is varied, from writing member communications and devising initiatives to drive in-club drive secondary spend (creating brochures, banners, flyers; updating club digital screens, member portal, social media channels, website) to organizing events, photoshoots, booking of external media channels. You will be accountable for ensuring communication is on-brand, has the right tone-of-voice and adheres to our design guidelines. This will require putting your graphic design and copywriting skills to use. Organization skills will also be key while managing our image library, updating event & social media calendars as well as budgeting.
• Writing and updating member communication (newsletters, club screens, posters, flyers as well as the Aspresso.com website) including copywriting and often design work.
• Liaising with suppliers (e.g. media booking) as well as external partners to generate benefits for members, organize events and also support press activities.
• Building an annual marketing communication calendar for the club, supporting all internal departments to communicate promotions and news to reach budget targets.
• Monitoring competitors’ activities in order to identify opportunities for new products or services.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager Italy in planning and implementing campaigns, layouts and media bookings as well as 360° marketing communication on all marketing channels internally and externally.
• Analyzing data to determine the effectiveness of marketing strategies, and making adjustments as needed.
• Coordinating with production staff to ensure that products are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
• Maintaining relationships with vendors in order to secure discounts and special offers.
• Support marketing campaigns, writing texts (email, mail drop, ads) for different target groups in Italian and English, creating print materials such as brochures, catalogues, and flyers as well as digital formats such as email and social media posts in accordance with the Company strategy and collaboration of the Marketing Manager
• Supporting photo shoots and events as well as press activities.
Soft Skills we are looking for
• Independent, proactive, entrepreneurial mindset and adaptable to changing needs.
• Happy to take charge, roll up your sleeves and influence cross-functional teams.
• A ‘do-er’ and finisher of tasks with a positive disposition but also resilient when the going gets tough.
• Forges strong relationships with colleagues to get things done (People-person) and is able to galvanize those around them towards a common goal with infectious enthusiasm.
• Highly organized and structured with strong attention to detail but not only behind the desk, also when it comes to organizing events, photoshoots, etc.
• Goal-driven, results-oriented, commercially-minded and data-driven.
• Creative and with a discerning eye for aesthetics
• Inquisitive to learn about member needs and putting them at the heart of marketing decisions.
• Thrives in busy environments and therefore great multi-tasker.
• Passion for Wellbeing, Health and inspiring people to Live Life Well, preferably in the premium space.
Your profile and Experience
• A degree in marketing, communications or similar.
• Min. 5 years of relevant work experience in a marketing environment.
• Relevant experience in internal and external communications including media planning and online marketing.
• Experience with content management systems (Hubspot, Umbraco) desirable.
• Knowledge in the use of design programmes (InDesign, Photoshop, ...) desirable.
• Experience with MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, ...).
• Very good written and spoken Italian and English skills.
• Willingness to travel (possible travels among the Clubs of the new Brand or to the Offices in Milan)
What is in it for you?
We offer an attractive benefits package as part of this appointment including company pension scheme, health promotion and employee discounts.
An engaged and talented team to work with to learn from and support you in achieving your goals, a onboarding process and development opportunities.
A dynamic working environment in an expanding company full of possibilities.
We offer outstanding career support to help you develop and grow to be the best you can be including training in relevant software and tools as needed.
The role is full time, to be based in Rome and will report to the Marketing Manager Italy (based in Milan
Rome Metropolitan City of Rome Capital Italy
Jobs in Rome Metropolitan City of Rome Capital Italy
Marketing Coordinator Rome jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.