The Creative Store Australia
The Creative Store Australia Sydney NSW Australia
2 days ago
The Creative Store
Great Jobs. Great People.
Are you a mid-senior level Account Manager with 5 + years of experience?
Do you have a background in creative agencies working across print, digital and campaigns?
Are you looking for the ability to work 3 out of 5 days from home and also be part of a group with ample career development opportunities?
We are excited to present the role of Mid-Senior level Account Manager as part of this creative and strategic communications agency. With offices in Ultimo, and the option to work from home 3 days per week, this is a full time permanent role that has come about due to steady growth and an expanding team.
Reporting to the Account Director this role is responsible for various client accounts and respective projects.
• Manage client relationships and identify growth opportunities
• Manage all aspects of projects from brief to client delivery
• Create proposals for existing and... new clients
• Strategic and research input into projects e.g wireframing approaches, launch plans, designing surveys and desk research
• Manage quoting, budgets and invoicing
• Tracking and reporting on campaign performance with insights for improved outcomes
• Attend client meetings, and follow up with notes and actions
• Assist in production related issues across a variety of projects
• Presenting projects, ideas and campaigns to clients
• Manage the work of freelancers and designers
This role is ideal for a hungry midweight Account Manager who is ready to step up, or someone a the start of their Senior Account Manager career journey. We are looking for at least 5 years of experience – with experience in creative agencies or working across integrated briefs that include print, digital and campaign work.
We are looking for:
• A track record of managing and prioritizing your own work flow as well as the teams that they support
• A quick learner who can work to tight deadlines under pressure and remain calm
• Demonstrates initiative to ‘get the job done’
• A highly organised working style with strong attention to detail
• Good written and oral communication skills
• An understanding of the creative & production process in a digital and print environment
• A passionate for design, marketing and creative work
• Out of this world client management skills
• Copywriting skills preferable
This agency is part of a wider group - a collective of complementary agencies specialising in big ideas, great design while unlocking opportunities through authentic sustainability. As such, this role offers stability, opportunity for movement and development and an amazing bunch of colleagues.
Send your CV and work to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email [email protected], or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.
We will only review candidates who have a valid work permit / working rights for Australia.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online
Sydney NSW Australia
Account Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.