Allen & York Ltd
Allen & York Ltd Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
4 days ago
We are looking for a resourceful Marine Project Manager to join our awesome team at Allen & York Ltd in Saudi Arabia.
Growing your career as a Full Time Marine Project Manager is an amazing opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in presentation, project management and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Marine Project Manager at Allen & York Ltd today!
The Role: Marine Team Project Manager Our Client is a leading environmental consultancy in Saudi Arabia. Dedicated to supporting Vision 2030. They provide specialist environmental input and services to major developers to help identify the most environmentally sensitive and sustainable options and inform development decisions.
The Marine Team Project Manager (PM) position will be largely centered on undertaking and reporting Marine Environmental Baseline Surveys (MEBS), marine monitoring, coral relocation, reef rehabilitation programs or similar projects. A significant... proportion of the role will be field based, potentially in remote areas, although office-based work will also be required. Office-based work may include logistics, equipment preparation, data management/analysis and report writing, etc., as well as supporting the development of Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs) and other technical documents.
Tasks may be varied tasks, depending on the Project scope and specific requirements. The Marine Team PM may manage projects in their entirety, deliver the marine components of multidisciplinary Projects, work as part of a team run by another PM, or (for longer duration projects) work on rotation with other PMs. However, they will often operate in the field independently and be responsible for survey arrangements and achieving project objectives on schedule and in budget, with a focus on excellence. Survey teams will generally comprise small groups of specialists and / or field technicians working from small day vessels, although some surveys may be conducted from larger survey vessels or potentially over an extended period. Coral relocation or reef rehabilitation projects may require working as part of a larger team.
The ideal candidate should have project management capabilities, be experienced in leading marine field teams and be competent in standard marine field sampling and survey techniques. They may be looking to further develop their field and reporting competencies through self-study and through available formal and informal training
• Planning, conducting and leading marine fieldwork following established scientific methodologies;
• Data management, analysis and interpretation;
• Writing MEBS reports and other technical documentation;
• Good communication with team members, KBD management, the client and relevant authorities;
• Project management, including budgets and schedules, survey personnel coordination, sub-consultants and suppliers.
Profile and Requirements
• Minimum BSc in Marine Ecology or a related subject;
• Minimum five years of relevant experience, including leading marine field surveys;
• Experienced scientific diver;
• Excellent report writing skills in English;
• Project management skills, including schedule, staff resource and budget management;
• Experience of the following would be an advantage:
• Taxonomic classification of Red Sea species (corals, fish, invertebrates, etc.);
• Coral translocation or reef rehabilitation;
• Photogrammetry, eDNA analysis or other specialist survey techniques;
• Previous work in consultancy;
• Development of ESIAs to IFC standards;
• Previous work in the Middle East;
• Ability to speak and write Arabic.
Benefits of working as a Marine Project Manager in Saudi Arabia:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Marine Project Manager - Hiring Fast Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.