Garda World Zambia
Garda World Zambia Lusaka Zambia
1 week ago
We are currently looking for the suitable candidates to fill the positi0n of Operation Supervisor.This role reports to the Operations Manager.
Below is the job summary;
• To support the company in all areas of operation.You will be expected to work with Duty officers,Controllers and Security Coordinators and adopt a “can do” attaitude solving problems prior to them escalating.
• The supervisor should lead by example and be consistent with work output and adhering to company policies.Intergrity is required and the operations supervisor should be beyond reproach.
• Ensuring that all sites within your remit are adequately patrolled and logged on the patrol sheets.
• Ensuring that all company SOPs are followed by doing proper handovers and take over to the incoming supervisor each shift without fail.
• Due to the nature of the job,the operations supervisor should be contactable 24/7 in case of an emergency or request for information is required.This applies when off duty as being... contactable is important in our operations.
• The Ops supervisor will ensure that all posts have written and specific written post orders that they report any breaches or non-conformances.
• Report turn-out deficiencies (abstentees,abandoning post,switching of off-days,switching of shifts without authorisation) to ensure accountability and escalation to the Duty officers.
• Ensuring that sick officers follow specific company procedure by informing the company when sick and produce a medical report specifying their permitted absence signed and stamped by a doctor.The sick note must be submitted to the duty officer as soon as possible.
• Attend to pay querries before escalating to the HR or duty officer.The ops supervisor should know how the officers are paid and be able to explain the pay cycle accurately.
• Always represent the company as a professional and pro-active organisation and be in your uniform clean and tidy.
• Ensure evry location has a duty-roaster and the officers are effectively carrying out their duties.
• Ensure the OBs are kept in good condition and request for new OBs when they are 3/4 filled.
• Ensure drivers under your command comply with road traffic rules and regulations as well as formally handing over the vehicles at morning and evening shift change.
• Proven experience in a supervisory role.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse environment.
• Creativity & Innovative.
• Strong analytical and problem solving Skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Full G12 Certificate
• Additional relevant Security Training will be an added advantage.
• Proven experience working as a supervisor role for at least 6 months
Operations Supervisors at Garda World Zambia Lusaka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.