Jobs in Ghana 2023
Jobs in Ghana 2023 Accra Ghana
1 week ago
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
A. OPERATIONS DELIVERY
1. Oversee the production and delivery of services to customers.
2. Collaborate with relevant corporate functions, such as HR and Finance, to ensure
3. Provide support to the customer, developing support automation tools as required.
4. Apply project management to deliver operational projects as assigned.
5. Undertake and participate in customer meetings as necessary.
6. Run a safe, injury/accident -free operation.
7. Institute measures that ensure the Company’s reputation is preserved during operations
8. Review and authorize all operational invoices and ensure they are forwarded to the
Managing Director for approval.
9. Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment
quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
10. Review customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the
customer experience, including resolving... problems and complaints.
B. OPERATIONS TEAM MANAGEMENT
1. Make sure every department meets its goals and key milestones.
2. Manage the development, tracking and reporting of relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
3. Ensure work quality, timelines and work efficiency goals are met.
4. Plan, assign and direct the work of the operations team.
5. Manage internal service delivery systems and train all employees on these.
6. Responsible for all operational department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
7. Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, motivate coach, mentor and develop counsel, and discipline operations employees.
8. Communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and conduct performance reviews for the operational team.
C. OPERATIONS RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Oversee the protection and securing of all company assets used in delivering operations.
2. Prepare and oversee operational budgets – Plan, direct, control and monitor.
3. Forecast requirements; prepare budgets; schedule expenditures; analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
4. Plan the distribution of resources and materials.
5. Oversee the management of the Transport and Logistics function to ensure its effective contribution to smooth operations.
6. Assist the Managing Director with the management of relationships with key operations vendors/ suppliers.
7. Liaise with the Finance and Accounting Officer to ensure performance of inventory analysis leading to effective utilization of inventory in delivering operations.
D. PROCESS OPTIMIZATION
1. Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, implement changes and ensure adherence/compliance.
2. Review and take action to optimize processes relating to information flow and management, business processes and enhanced management reporting.
3. Work closely with the Managing Director and management team to formulate and implement policies, procedures and systems as required and ensure compliance.
4. Regularly run operations team meetings to ensure streamlining of operating policies and related issues.
5. Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing Health and Safety standards and procedures, complying with legal requirements/regulations.
6. Ensure all processes remain compliant with health and safety and other statutory/governmental regulations.
E. MANAGEMENT OF TECHNICAL SERVICES (TS) TEAM
1. Manage a small but dynamic team of Information Technology/Telecom Technicians and Engineers.
2. Provide coaching and development for the Information Technology/Telecom Technicians and Engineers, ensuring optimal levels of skills and capabilities.
3. Ensure that you and the TS team undertake active and continuous on-the-job learning and certification on the Company’s entire range of products/solutions.
4. Ensure that daily tasks and project work are managed effectively; prioritizing and escalating work as needed.
5. Serve as the primary Technical Services point of contact and as a backup for other team members as required.
6. Establish and maintain working relationships with internal teams to understand, prioritize, and effectively deliver Technical Services requests and projects.
7. Develop objectives, key performance indicators and roadmaps for the Technical Services Department alignment with overall corporate strategy.
8. Manage various IT assets/resources about the TS Department, including their respective lifecycle management programs.
9. Develop and document improvements in the TS Support/problem-solving processes, ensuring adherence/compliance in implementation.
F. GENERAL MANAGEMENT
1. Ensure that you and the entire operations team are regularly kept up to date regarding
trends in technology, service delivery, customer experience and the markets served
by the company.
2. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional
publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations,
3. Ensure the regular and active participation of all members of the operations team in all
company events, activities and meetings as required for effective operations and the
achievement of corporate objectives.
4. Lead by providing guidance and coaching to individual subordinates, ensuring that
they know and respect the company’s rules and values and that they are upheld at all
5. Contribute to the successful planning and execution of strategy towards the
achievement of corporate goals and objectives by active and committed participation in
the company’s management team.
6. Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Managing Director
and/or as required by Board of Directors and other management functions.
Key Qualifications & Experience:
At least Bachelor’s Degree in field relevant to operations management or other related fields
8-10 years working experience with at least 2 years directly managing others (in operations)
Experience in customer service/IT service delivery environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Apply
Job vacancy for Operations Manager Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.