Sumup Berlin Germany
5 days ago
Our team of 90+ designers and user researchers is split into three departments covering User Experience Research, Product- and Brand Design. All designers work embedded in product tribes, in market facing teams or as part of a Global Design team. We are building additional capabilities in areas including industrial design, motion design, data visualization, UX writing and design operations.
As Senior Visual Designer you will be working in SumUp’s eCommerce-focused team that is developing capabilities for small merchants to set up an online presence. The team’s mission is simplifying ecommerce. Whether merchants want to build their brand website, track multichannel markets or offer customers live chat support, we're there. Raising the bar for ourselves and what our customers expect of us is what we do best at SumUp eCommerce.
You will work with stakeholders across the organisation to grow Sumup’s Online Store. You will be responsible for developing new visual experiences through the... evolution of existing eCommerce themes and conceiving of new ones, and so provide the flexibility for merchants to articulate their own brand through their eCommerce presence. You will actively contribute to improving our visual design practices, ensuring visual quality and alignment to the respective UI Design Systems in all the steps of the product development process.
• You have 5+ years experience as a Brand, Communication or Visual Designer
• Background working with ecommerce brands or marketplaces
• You’re skilled using modern design tools and services, such as Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Figma, Miro, Maze etc.
• You have experience working within existing brand and design system guidelines, as well as contributing to their evolution
• Excellent communication and presentation skills which help you to communicate ideas and concepts with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures
• You have a strong analytical and problem solving skills, understand and care about the user experience
• Your care about design excellence and have a strong design aesthetic while grounded in usability
• You are a team player, collaborator and passionate user advocate
• BA or MS in Design or related fields, or complementary studies with deep work experience in brand/communication design
Why you should join SumUp
• Be part of a welcoming and international community of 3000+ people from over 50+ nationalities across 12 global offices. We get together regularly for breakfast, brunches, cocktail nights and office parties
• Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to living and working in Berlin
• Budget for attending conferences and advancing your career. We encourage you to speak at conferences and give talks!
• Yoga classes, subsidized Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits
• Football, Bouldering & Running teams
• SumUp Corporate Pension Scheme and 28 days’ paid leave
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates (especially female candidates) feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp
Senior Visual Designer - E-commerce Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.