UES Orlando FL United States
4 days ago
Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) has an opening in our Environmental Department. UES is a nationwide leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope...
As a Project Geologist, you will be providing project management for assigned projects, support and promote the Virtual Design Consulting Department operations.
• Coordinate with clients and UES Staff to manage and execute VDC projects
• Coordinate and manage both above and below ground projects involving geophysics, surveying, 3D laser scanning, structures evaluation and more
• Develop and manage client and contractor relationship for assigned projects
• Map and model subsurface and building information
• Conduct Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) tasks
• Provide project assistance, support and execution of construction, geotechnical and environmental services as needed to include, but not limited to: boring layout, utility, clearing, bedrock analyses and drilling
• Assist with site development recommendations as necessary
• Review project invoices for assigned projects
• Prepare proposals and budget estimates
• Assist with marketing and business development functions for the VDC group including, but not limited to: client presentation and lead generation
• Additional tasks assigned
• Degree in Geology from an accredited university
• Geologist-in-Training (GIT) or Professional Geologist (PG) or willing to work towards the GIT and PG
• Previous project management experience
• Prior experience in geology field work, geophysics or civil engineering
• Ability to perform general civil engineering calculations
• Knowledge of construction, geotechnical and environmental services
• Ability to read and interpret construction documents and maps
• Ability to accurately complete field testing paperwork and detailed figures
• Ability to communicate professionally and efficiently in writing and orally
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Valid DL
Who We Are:
UES provides essential engineering services for some of the most prominent and significant projects in the nation. Our team members, from our drillers to administrative staff, contribute directly to projects that transform communities. With some of the greatest talent in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope, we are committed to delivering groundbreaking solutions for our clients. At the core of our success is our team members who make it all possible. We know that the projects we deliver are only as good as our people, which is why we offer enriching opportunities for career growth at every level.
Growing in Excellence
As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. As we evolve from a one-man operation to a company spanning 73 branches and 3,500 employees, we’re looking for enthusiastic talent to launch their careers and grow along with us.
Why Work at UES?
We value the individual contributions of our employees, and we show this through providing great benefits. Click here to see how we support our people in and out of the workplace. Please ask your recruiter what benefits plans apply to you.
Check out our website: teamues.com
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
Orlando FL USA
Jobs in Orlando FL United States
Project Geologist - VDC Orlando jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.