Insight Global Chantilly VA United States
1 week ago
Location: Chantilly, VA...
Salary: 75k-115k based off experience
• BS/BA degree in Geology or a related discipline
• 2-15 years of professional environmental consulting experience with project experience including:
• Carry out Phase I ESAs (ASTM-compliant)
• Phase II Site Investigations
• UST compliance monitoring
• UST closures
• Vapor Intrusion assessments
• Field experience drilling and logging soil for environmental projects
• Write technical reports, proposals, memos, strong email skills, etc.
• Has worked for an environmental consulting firm
• Valid driver’s license
• Master’s degree
• GIS experience
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER
Day to Day:
• The Geologist Mid-Level candidate will provide project management and technical support for environmental site assessment and remediation projects, related to federal, state, municipal, and commercial clients. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing, understanding, and implementing site-specific work plans and scopes of work. The selected candidate will have experience in, and be responsible for, management and execution of: field investigations (including soil, water, and air sampling; drilling, well installation, subcontractor supervision, and coordination with analytical laboratories), construction and/or remedial action oversight, personnel field management. The ability to interpret geological, hydrogeological, and environmental chemical data are integral to this position. Knowledge of databases, spreadsheets, geographic information systems, and hydrogeologic software applications, such as Aqtesolv®, and Earth Volumetric Studio, are highly desired. The candidate will utilize these skills in the preparation of technical deliverables including reports, letters, proposals, cost estimates, tables, and figures. The candidate will be a seller/doer and continuously seek to grow business. Candidates should have a history of executing and managing environmental projects for key clients and generating work for themselves and others. The candidate will be expected to follow company safety standards, participate in safety training, and prepare as well as implement site-specific health and safety plans
Chantilly VA USA
Jobs in Chantilly VA United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.