McArthurGlen Group Ashford United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
We are looking for a commercially savvy and analytical Marketing Manager to join our designer outlet centre in Ashford.
This is a 12 month maternity cover.
What you'll be doing...
The Marketing Manager will deliver best in class marketing plans and ensure excellent customer facing campaigns, events and communications.
• Excellent delivery of the centre marketing strategy & plan
• Deliver marketing support for trading and retail
• Manage the centre marketing budget & report on marketing performance
• Manage the centre marketing team
Why start your journey with McArthurGlen?
• We offer you an attractive salary and competitive performance bonus
• Excellent benefits including a wellbeing allowance, special discounts in our Designer Outlets, pension and many more
• Hybrid working – we do all we can to accommodate flexibility
• We offer the opportunity to work with the best and be part of something extraordinary, as part of an international organisation
• We... encourage individual development through custom trainings and access to LinkedIn Learning
• Values-based culture – our colleagues make things happen in an inclusive and collaborative environment where we enjoy coming to work. We pursue excellence, make a difference and love to innovate
• Over 85% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
To be successful you’ll bring...
• Excellent grasp of marketing channels, both traditional and digital
• Commercially savvy, numerate and comfortable with financial reporting
• A strong team leader and team player, able to build relationships with senior and junior
• Advocate of HQ centralisation and local adaptability
• IT skills: Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong communication skills; fluency in English mandatory
• Ability to manage multiple projects; highly organised and efficient
Be part of something extraordinary...
At McArthurGlen, we value diversity and believe that everyone is extraordinary in their own way. We are an inclusive employer and support flexible working wherever possible. Even if you are not sure you fit all the requirements for a particular role, we’d still love to hear from you. There may be another opportunity within McArthurGlen that is more suitable for you now or in the future. Please start your journey with us by applying with your CV
Jobs in Ashford United Kingdom
Marketing Manager Ashford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.