ZMarketing Group London United Kingdom
1 week ago
Title - Group Marketing Manager (Events)
Salary - Up to £65,000 p. a.
Location - Hybrid working London/ WFH
• Line management responsibilities for 4.
• Leads attracting and growing audience to our clients events.
• Identifies the target audience prospects and secures reach into prospects that are aware
• Strong Digital experience in events marketing, tech savvy, excellent analysis skills.
• Hands-on ownership of group marketing management; overseeing elements of design, development, testing, and performance.
• Managing the communication of the strategy, positioning, value propositions and key messages across the brands.
• Gains customers insights and develops customer journeys to increase engagement and conversion to monetized audience and clients.
• Managing an agile team to deliver across Onboarding, Enablement, Growth and Engagement.
• Champion Digital Transformation.
• Excellent Project Management skills, able to manage multiple marketing and digital projects... and programmes across the Martech stack that improve customer experience and drive commercial value.
• Managing email marketing calendar to optimize deliverability and response rates.
• Use all marketing tools and budgets available to achieve delegate revenue, volume and profile targets.
• Ensure that a marketing plan is in place before launch, is regularly reviewed and updated on a regular basis which will deliver the required KPIs, best practice audience demographics, and industry best practices.
• Partners with Data Manager to analyse and use data to measure and improve performance of Audience Marketing.
• Creates a best practice marketing environment, driving efficiency and effectiveness within Audience Marketing, promoting the use of Marketing Excellence tools, contemporary digital marketing methods and innovation.
• Develop mitigating marketing activities to preserve KPIs.
• Manage the marketing executive/s ensuring that they have the correct training and equipment to support you effectively in delivering marketing activities.
• Work closely with the marketing director to review existing work processes in the business with a view to streamlining, identifying additional marketing tools and supporting services (e.g. online training, developing data studio dashboards, relationships with external marketing service agencies e.g. digital marketing, PPC, telemarketing).
• The person in this role will be expected to work closely with colleagues across the business to ensure live events provided by UNLEASH are deliverable, optimized and successful.
• Proven knowledge of tech industry and events.
• Team management experience and excellent coaching skills.
• Planning, developing and executing go-to-market strategic marketing plans and accurate forecasting.
• Data analytical skills; review data and information, draw conclusions and actionable takeaways.
• Campaign Management: forming and executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire and solicits action. Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
• Marketing Automation/Nurture flows, use of marketing technology/software platforms to streamline marketing efforts and make them more effective, ie profiling, personalization, nurturing
What they offer in return:
Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
Gym Membership Discounts
Life Assurance Scheme (x4 Salary)
Mental Healthcare: An Employee Assistance Programme to support you on those days when you are feeling blue
Up to 3 volunteer days annually to help give back to society whilst working on issues you feel passionate about
Cycle to Work Scheme
Work from anywhere in the UK flexibly
Access to the greatest Influencers and Pioneers in the World
Group Marketing Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.