DOMUS RECRUITMENT LTD
DOMUS RECRUITMENT LTD Manchester United Kingdom
5 days ago
Key Responsibilities Of a Registered Manager
This presents a highly enticing opportunity to join a new service that recently opened in North Manchester. Our client possesses a vast support network, with extensive experience in the care sector and the necessary funding to expand the service while ensuring the delivery of safe and exceptional care.
• Oversee the day-to-day management of the service.
• Foster growth and development to increase service hours within the area.
• Manage staff effectively, promoting their safety and enabling them to perform to the best of their abilities.
• Handle budgets and contracts from local authorities.
• Collaborate with senior management to make strategic decisions regarding the service's future.
• Adhere to the standards set by CQC and local authorities.
• Lead the service in providing safe and person-centred care.
Registered Manager Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience working with CQC.
• Possess a hardworking, ambitious, and compassionate... attitude.
• Minimum achievement of a level 3 NVQ.
• Proven track record of delivering excellent care at all levels.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team.
• Flexible working hours.
• Option to work from home.
• 33 days of annual leave.
• Performance-related bonus with no cap.
• 5% profit share after successfully completing probation.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James at Domus Recruitment.As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Registered Manager Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.