Pharmaron Hoddesdon United Kingdom
5 days ago
UK - Hoddesdon Apply Online Job Specification
• Vibrant and dynamic employment – we are a highly specialised, growth company operating in a critical sector of the economy – our future is strong and exciting
• Opportunities to develop your skills and yourself – our rapid growth brings greater opportunities for you to learn and grow faster!
• A great team where we all support each other – enjoy your work – after all you spend about a third of your time here!
Our Company: "We are a dynamic, fast-growing company, with an enviable reputation for leading edge science, offering contract research services to some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, solving what were believed to be unsolvable scientific challenges".
We believe in our ability to relentlessly push forward the boundaries of scientific excellence, delivering solutions for our clients, always operating ethically and with integrity. We take pride in our professionalism and commitment to always deliver our... very best work.
The position we are seeking to fill is for a (Senior) Marketing Director.
The role is to drive global and European strategic marketing activities to accelerate business growth, together with senior management and business development partners.
This position will define and prioritize the marketing strategy for the region and will be responsible for driving all aspects of our business.
Owns market analysis, which includes defining size of market, identifying market opportunities, conducting regular VOC to understand customer needs, analysing the competitive landscape, identifying new markets including potential attractive workflows for specific vertical markets.
• We offer the opportunity for growth and development and will support funding for relevant training and development programmes
• We offer a competitive salary and a progressive and comprehensive suite of employee benefits
Key Responsibilities Include
• Owns analysis of the contract research R&D market to identify key growth opportunities and strategic initiatives, e.g. define the size of the market, identify market problems, assess competitive landscape, conduct regular VOC to understanding customer needs
• Develop and execute strategic road map that includes multi-country innovative marketing activities/ programs (e.g. branding, lead generation, incorporation of new services areas and acquisitions)
• Work closely with the business development team to understand market trends, market needs and how marketing can support BD activities
• Measure KPIs and activate appropriate plans to meet expectations
• Monitor business results to track key revenue metrics within the market, and develop action plans and countermeasures to address shortfalls
• Ensure highest standards of business and ethical conduct, in compliance with all relevant pharmaceutical and general regulations and legislation
Knowledge & Skills
• Extensive knowledge of the pharma/biopharma market, trends and segments
• Detailed technical knowledge of drug discovery technology and workflows
• Clear thinker with the ability to translate market knowledge into impactful and differentiating value propositions, aligned to target customer personas
• Ability to perform exceptionally in fast paced, performance-oriented environment
• Fluent English speaker, and fluency of written English are critical, and additional European language skills would be an advantage
• Experience working in a global environment and in a matrix managed organization
• Proven strategic thinking fed by solid creativity – needs to form a vision and strategy and then define and deliver a precise roadmap of key activities/programs
• Experience with creating and executing marketing campaigns, marketing strategy and marketing plans
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
Education And Work Experience
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a Biological or Chemical Science; MS or PhD preferred; demonstrated experience in marketing, business administration, or related field
• Multi years’ experience in life sciences marketing (Previous experience in sales, and/or technical role in life sciences is a strong advantage)
• Can easily navigate in ambiguous environment and intensely relies on intuition to drive ideas – can effectively bring strong rational to intuition.
• Skilled in market research and VOC; strong analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities and changing business needs
• Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
• Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
Why Should You Apply?
• This is an opportunity for you as a successful Marketing Manager / Director to demonstrate your ability to make a real impact in a fast-growing and highly respected CRO/CDMO striving to become the world leader in contract services
• Build and shape your career in an environment that sets and commits to the highest standards of scientific research
• To be part of a team who support each other, embrace and solve technical challenges and put excellence at the heart of all that we do
Pharmaron is a premier R&D service company supporting the life sciences industry. Founded in 2004, Pharmaron has invested in its people and facilities having established diverse drug R&D service capabilities, ranging from synthetic, medicinal and analytical chemistry, biology, DMPK, pharmacology, drug safety assessment, radiochemistry and isotopically labelled metabolism, chemical & pharmaceutical development to clinical development. With operations in China, US and UK staffed by over 19,000 employees, Pharmaron has an excellent track record in the delivery of R&D solutions to its partners in North America, Europe, Japan and China
Jobs in Hoddesdon United Kingdom
(Senior) Marketing Director Hoddesdon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.