P1vital Products Ltd
P1vital Products Ltd United Kingdom United Kingdom
6 days ago
The key elements of the role are:
• Plan digital marketing campaigns
• Manage social media communication across key channels
• Assist senior management in the development of key success stories to raise its profile and then manage publication of those stories
• Organising promotional events and increase P1vital’s presence at key conferences
• Develop promotional materials to be shared at these key events
• Network across the target market; principally Contract Research Organisations (CROs) but also biotech and pharmaceutical companies
• Liaise with P1vital’s Business Development Consultant
• Provide input into new product and service development
• Monitor industry trends and competitive activity
• Liaise with P1vital’s senior management on progress, effectiveness of campaigns, new initiatives and new business opportunities
Whilst it is envisaged that this position will be a full-time role, we are open to discussion with a candidate who is looking for a part time position or wants to... work flexible hours.
• A marketeer with a track record in B2B marketing?
• Looking for a new challenge?
• Willing to champion the P1vital brand and its work to a global audience?
• Able to work autonomously (remote working is allowed)?
• Results driven?
• A quick learner?
Whilst knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector, the clinical trials process in general (and for CNS in particular) is an advantage it is not essential. Experience in B2B marketing is more important. We would welcome candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role with some B2B responsibilities
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Marketing Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.